The deceased has been identified as Abid (27) of Yamunanagar and his injured accomplice is Ashraf (28), also of Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra Superintendent of Police (SP) Simardeep Singh said.
The minister said the manufacturers of all ultrasound machines, their suppliers, mechanics and technicians would also be registered so as to keep a strict vigil.
The video of the spat between between Health Minister Anil Vij and IPS officer Sangeeta Kalia went viral on social media.
Fatehabad Superintendent of Police (SP) Sangeeta Kalia has been transferred to the reserve battalion in Manesar following her verbal spat with Haryana's Health Minister Anil Vij.
Former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Saturday condemned state`s Health Minister Anil Vij`s public argument with a lady IPS officer and said those holding a high position should make responsible statements and maintain a level of dignity.
The woman, a native of Ludhiana in Punjab, has been staying in the PG accommodation in Sector-39 for the last couple of months.
Haryana Health and Sports Minister Anil Vij on Friday shouted at a senior woman police officer during a meeting in Fatehabad town.
Khattar has issued directions that the excavation work between Yamunanagar district and Kurukshetra be completed on a "war footing".
Over 10 lakh devotees thronged the famous Kapal Mochan Mela and took the holy dip at the stroke of midnight at the three sarovars (tanks) here.
Haryana Minister Anil Vij on Tuesday gave a new twist to the intolerance issue, alleging some people were raking it up at Pakistan's behest to thwart India's chances of getting permanent membership of the UN Security Council.
The government would work in coordination with different organisations to achieve clean politics.
Cow slaughter in Haryana will now attract a rigorous imprisonment ranging from three years to 10 years.
The vigilance wing of Haryana Power Utilities has achieved a breakthrough by apprehending a highly sophisticated gang of white collar criminals involved in tempering of electronic meters.
According to jobs advertised by District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Kurukshetra, preference will be given to those who have a toilet at their home.
A 32-year-old property dealer was shot dead by four unidentified persons in a petrol pump at Sector- 5 in Gurgaon.
The 'grand alliance' of JD(U), RJD and Congress routed the BJP-led NDA to score a landslide two-thirds majority in the Bihar Assembly.
On August 3, Chautala and his son Ajay Singh Chautala's appeal against the high court verdict was dismissed by the Supreme Court saying that the same was a "reasoned one".
The 341 kms long three highways projects will be inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi at Rajiv Gandhi Education City in Rai on Thursday.
Mandip Singh, Principal of 'Adesh Hospital', which is looking to admit 100 medical students, denied any wrongdoing.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday announced to set up a Skill Development University in the state.
The BJP government in Haryana has taken up a clean-up drive against fraudulent builders in Gurgaon.
The magazine "Shiksha Bharati" has included "beef" besides "veal" (meat of young cows) among four "enhancers" which "directly affect absorption of iron in human body."
Jitender had claimed that his house in Sunped village near Ballabgarh was set on fire by a group of upper caste people after throwing petrol from an open window.
CBI has registered a case of murder against 11 persons in connection with the killing of two infants of a Dalit family in an alleged arson attack in Sunped village in Haryana on October 20.
Shiv Sena activists on Saturday allegedly disrupted a theatre performance by Pakistani artists at Gurgaon's Open Air Theatre, stating they will continue to do so till ceasefire violations at the border are put an end to, report claimed.
Jitender Kumar, father of the two Dalit toddlers who were burnt alive allegedly by people from upper caste at Sunped village here and undergoing treatment for post-traumatic shocks, was discharged from the hospital today.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday announced a number of sops for Scheduled Caste people in the state, including laptops for girls and a Sanskrit University to be named after Maharishi Valmiki.
The AAP on Saturday flayed Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar for terming the death of a 15-year- old Dalit boy in Haryana a case of "suicide" and also alleged that police had "managed" the medical board that gave the post-mortem report.
A Special Investigation Team has been formed to probe the death of a 15-year-old Dalit youth in Gohana here, a day after two ASIs were booked on murder charges following allegations from the family that he died in police custody.
Amid a raging row, two police officers were today booked on charges of murder of a 15-year-old Dalit youth in Sonipat even as Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar claimed that he had committed suicide and had not died in police custody as alleged by his family.
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- ISI agent arrested by STF in Uttar Pradesh
- Prashant Bhushan ridicules Arvind Kejriwal's Janlokpal
- DNA: Difference between 1975 emergency in India and 2015 emergency in France
- DNA: Analysis of Constitution Day Debate in Parliament
- Syed Ahmed Bukhari takes a jibe at Azam Khan
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- Is Arvind Kejriwal deceiving people by diluting the clauses of Jan Lokpal?
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma
- Here's what PM Narendra Modi said on 'intolerance' in Parliament
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler
- See inside: Gorgeous Kajol, Kareena, Alia on Vogue cover!
- Sunny Leone's 'Baby Doll' in 'Mastizaade'?
- No protest against Modi, he is our PM: Jamia's media co-ordinator on convocation row
- Muslim-majority countries 'hate' Islamic State, see it as threat to their community
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read