Mahila Congress activists on Tuesday held a protest against over various issues, including the increase in prices of petrol and diesel, and the plight of farmers.
Two persons, including a minor, have been arrested on rape charges in separate cases here, police said on Tuesday.
Heat wave conditions continued to sweep swathes of Punjab and Haryana giving no respite to people as the maximum temperatures on Tuesday again crossed few notches above normal at most places.
The blistering heat wave continued to sweep across Haryana and Punjab on Monday, with Hisar sizzling at 44.8 degrees Celsius.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Monday issued notice to the Haryana government on a petition by an undergraduate student as to why investigation into a case of "rape, criminal intimidation, unnatural sex and other offences" perpetrated on her by three law students may not be transferred from the state police to the CBI.
The state government is coming out with a new scheme for alloting land to educational institutions, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar today said.
A Delhi court has directed the CBI Director to consider the plea of a sitting Congress MLA of Haryana and a prosecution witness in a disproportionate assets case, allegedly involving INLD chief OP Chautala's son Abhay, for providing adequate security to him and his family alleging threat from the accused.
The Supreme Court on Monday sought response of Haryana government on a plea seeking handing over to CBI the investigation into the alleged rape of an MBA student of a private university in Hissar.
A day after taking a dig at former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, state Health Minister Anil Vij on Sunday intensified his attack on Hooda.
Special yoga training camps will be organized in Haryana by experts of Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar, ahead of the International Yoga Day on June 21.
No respite was experienced on Sunday from the blistering heatwave sweeping Haryana and Punjab as Karnal sizzled at 44.5 degrees Celsius.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday said Khap Panchayats have been part of old traditions and playing a crucial role in 'Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao' government programme for the girl child.
Delhiites continued to reel under the heatwave on Sunday with the mercury settling at 44.5 degrees Celsius, same as yesterday, the season's highest.
The BJP-led NDA government has been "working with the agenda of development of all without any discrimination", Minister of State for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said here on Sunday.
A man was injured after he was allegedly hit by a vehicle belonging to Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar's cavalcade at Safidon area in Jind district on Sunday, police said.
Heaping praises on Khap Panchayats, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday said these groups have always been a significant contributor in resolving social issues and are part of "our traditions".
A married woman was allegedly raped by her brother-in-law and harassed for dowry by her husband and in-laws here, police said on Saturday.
Former Haryana MLA Amir Chand Makkar, died in Hansi, about 26 km from here, on Saturday.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday demanded either a separate high court for the state or an equal representation in the existing Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday reiterated his demand for a separate High Court for Haryana and set up of an additional bench in south-western districts of the state.
A large number of school students along with their parents on Saturday held protests across Haryana against the show-cause notice served to over 4,000 guest teachers by the state government here.
The Punjab and Haryana High Court has made it mandatory for all government, public and private schools to admit only children with proper birth certificates.
The Supreme Court on Thursday asked Haryana Police to quickly complete the probe into the leakage of question papers of the All India Pre-medical Entrance Test (AIPMT), while indicating that re-conducting the exam was the last option.
The Supreme Court on Thursday asked the Haryana Police to quickly complete the probe into the leakage of question papers of the All India Pre-medical Entrance Test (AIPMT), indicating that re-conducting the exam was the last option.
Haryana State Vigilance Bureau has registered regular inquiry regarding alleged irregularities in recruitment of Estate Officers in the Department of HUDA by Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula in 2013.
Congress workers, led by senior party leader and local MLA Randeep Surjewala, today blocked traffic at Pehowa Chowk here for about two hours to protest the alleged failure of the police to arrest the killer of an commission agent of New Grain Market.
Two men, including a Nepalese cook, were allegedly murdered and their bodies were recovered from a factory here, police said on Wednesday.
A 13-year-old girl was allegedly raped for three months by her mother's employer here, police said on Wednesday.
Nearly 150 people on Wednesday staged a protest outside the office of deputy commissioner of police (DCP) here after a Haryana Police personnel allegedly abused three people from West Bengal.
Congress on Wednesday sought to treat the land deals of Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra as a matter related to an "individual" and said if the governments of Haryana and Rajasthan have any documents to show any wrongdoing by him, they can take legal action against him.
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Militants kill five, target telecoms in Kashmir attacks
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah