At least nine pilgrims were killed and 14 others were injured when their vehicle collided with a truck in Haryana, nearly 275 km from here, police said on Friday.
In a major blow to Congress MP Shadi Lal Batra, a case has been registered against him after a woman accused him of raping her.
The campaign 'Progress Panchayat' will be launched by Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs (independent charge) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi from Haryana's Mewat,
Four people have been arrested and identification parade of the arrested was conducted on September 14 on the court's order.
The villagers have asked for a CBI probe and demanded that their land be returned or else they will convert and migrate.
The Supreme Court on Friday upheld the conviction of former DGP of Haryana SPS Rathore for molesting a minor and budding tennis player Ruchika Girhotra.
Head of the Haryana Gau Rakshak group, Dharmendra Yadav, said that cow smugglers work in groups of at least 10 and all of them are usually armed.
In a major administrative re-shuffle, the Haryana government today transferred 27 senior IAS officers with immediate effect.
Three persons of a family, including a minor, were electrocuted after a live high-power electricity cable fell on their motorcycle in Siwani mandi area here today, police said.
"These are trivial issues and I don`t pay much attention to these small issues," Khattar told reporters.
Haryana Police on Tuesday busted a flesh trade racket which was allegedly being run under the guise of a massage parlour in Gurgaon, and has nabbed seven persons, including three women.
The state government today notified the Haryana Registration of Births and Deaths (Amendment) Rules, 2016.
At least seven persons were killed and 48 others were left injured after two canter vehicles collided on National Highway in Haryana on Tuesday.
Facing flak over the biryani checks in Mewat ahead of Eid, Haryana minister Anil Vij on Saturday said all seven samples were found containing beef and questioned how the Opposition which had backed the law banning cow slaughter could object to its implementation.
The family of the victims alleged that they had informed the police personnel about the cow vigilantes but they chose to ignore it.
The biryani meat samples collected by Police and animal husbandry department officials from meat-sellers across Mewat in Haryana have been found positive for beef, according to a report.
More samples will be collected from across Haryana's Mewat district as the Muslim festival of Eid al-Adha or Bakr-Id will be celebrated next week.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Monday asked why his predecessor Bhupinder Singh Hooda was scared of a CBI probe into the Gurgaon land scandal if he was innocent.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Monday announced a Gurgaon Development Authority (GDA) will soon come up for better and faster development projects in the city.
The Gurugram Police on Saturday night arrested 121 people at MG Road under its `Operation Romeo Returns` programme, launched to curb eve teasing incidents in the city.
Former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda is facing a court case over land deals in Manesar.
The Prakash Singh Committee report on the Jat agitation, had blasted the Haryana civil and police administration.
A three-day crucial meeting of the RSS full-timers presently working in the BJP will be held in Surajkund on September 10, 11 and 12.
Haryana's former Chief Minister (CM) Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday demanded that the Manohar Lal Khattar government make the Justice SN Dhingra Commission report public, and accused it of indulging in "witch-hunt" and "sensationalising facts".
Congress and former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda have termed the Justice SN Dhingra panel report on Robert Vadra land deal as nothing but witchhunt.
Justice SN Dhingra commission was set up by BJP government in May last year to probe controversial land deals in Haryana.
The commission, set up by the Bharatiya Janata Party government in May last year, was asked to probe controversial land deals in Haryana.
Robert Vadra has been accused of transferring his licence to DLF in violation of the law and causing a huge loss to revenue.
The 81-year-old INLD chief has been admitted under Dr Randeep Guleria, Head of Pulmonary Department, AIIMS, hospital authorities said.
A teacher was shot dead inside a government school on Tuesday by some unidentified assailants who fired a volley of bullets at him in Meham of Rohtak district.
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- DNA: Meet our highly trained surgical strike specialist 'Para Special Forces'
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- DNA: Analysis of terror launchpads and training organisations in PoK
- DNA: Analyzing surgical strike operations and special commandos by various countries
- Army chief, Defence Minister were monitoring surgical strikes in Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read
- Five reasons why Pakistan is denying India’s surgical strikes across LoC
- Punjab on maximum alert, villages near Pakistan border are being evacuated; additional BSF troops move in
- Nawaz Sharif condemns Indian aggression along LoC
- India carries out surgical strike across LoC: Updates
- Wait-listed? This new Railways policy will cheer you up - Must Read
- Baffled by India's surgical strikes, Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Akhnoor sector
- Full Details: How India's daredevil commandos hit inside Pakistan to avenge Uri