BJP ruled Haryana government has invited Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to the Golden Jubilee celebrations on November 1, in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be the chief guest.
An Indian Air Force officer has been found dead in Sirsa Air Base with a gunshot wound on Wednesday.
Pinki, 33, hailing from Shillong in Meghalaya, was stabbed about eight to 10 times by Jitendra Kumar from Uttar Pradesh, the police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police on Tuesday busted a high-profile sex racket in Gurgaon's Sector 51.
Four unidentified assailants killed one and injured at least two others in Gurgaon in an apparent gang war, police said on Tuesday.
"Sewage is flowing into Yamuna from Delhi, which is very sad. It was a difficult task to see water is discharged from the barrage in Yamuna,” Uma Bharti said.
The Delhi High Court's orders notwithstanding, paddy stubble in farmlands across Punjab and Haryana are going up in smoke, triggering a pollution alarm in the national capital.
He said five lakh "fake beneficiaries" were identified who were illegally availing the subsidy both on kerosene and LPG and saved Rs 101 crore to the state exchequer.
Rohtak was the hotbed of agitation related to demand of reservation for Jats in OBC category in February during which over 30 people lost their lives.
Taking a serious view of the clash between supporters of former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and the party's state unit chief Ashok Tanwar in the capital, the Congress on Monday announced a probe into the incident.
Haryana Congress chief Ashok Tanwar was seriously injured on Thursday after a clash here between his supporters and those of former Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda. He was taken to hospital where doctors said he is out of danger.
The union territory of Chandigarh was put on alert on Thursday following inputs from the Intelligence Bureau (IB) of a possible terrorist strike.
With a view to overcome the shortage of doctors and provide improved medical facilities to the people, the Haryana government is considering to raise the retirement age of doctors working in government hospitals in the state to 65 years from present 58.
With year-long celebrations planned to mark the golden jubilee of the formation of the state, the Haryana government has earmarked about Rs 1,700 crore for various schemes to be launched in the state during the `Swarna Jayanti Year`.
Police Commissioner Sandeep Khirwar said on Saturday that the Gurgaon Police will soon launch a new app for the safety of women here.
At least nine pilgrims were killed and 14 others were injured when their vehicle collided with a truck in Haryana, nearly 275 km from here, police said on Friday.
In a major blow to Congress MP Shadi Lal Batra, a case has been registered against him after a woman accused him of raping her.
The campaign 'Progress Panchayat' will be launched by Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs (independent charge) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi from Haryana's Mewat,
Four people have been arrested and identification parade of the arrested was conducted on September 14 on the court's order.
The villagers have asked for a CBI probe and demanded that their land be returned or else they will convert and migrate.
The Supreme Court on Friday upheld the conviction of former DGP of Haryana SPS Rathore for molesting a minor and budding tennis player Ruchika Girhotra.
Head of the Haryana Gau Rakshak group, Dharmendra Yadav, said that cow smugglers work in groups of at least 10 and all of them are usually armed.
In a major administrative re-shuffle, the Haryana government today transferred 27 senior IAS officers with immediate effect.
Three persons of a family, including a minor, were electrocuted after a live high-power electricity cable fell on their motorcycle in Siwani mandi area here today, police said.
"These are trivial issues and I don`t pay much attention to these small issues," Khattar told reporters.
Haryana Police on Tuesday busted a flesh trade racket which was allegedly being run under the guise of a massage parlour in Gurgaon, and has nabbed seven persons, including three women.
The state government today notified the Haryana Registration of Births and Deaths (Amendment) Rules, 2016.
At least seven persons were killed and 48 others were left injured after two canter vehicles collided on National Highway in Haryana on Tuesday.
Facing flak over the biryani checks in Mewat ahead of Eid, Haryana minister Anil Vij on Saturday said all seven samples were found containing beef and questioned how the Opposition which had backed the law banning cow slaughter could object to its implementation.
The family of the victims alleged that they had informed the police personnel about the cow vigilantes but they chose to ignore it.
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Agra: Three boys beat up railway ticket checker in moving train
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Everything is fine in Samajwadi Party, says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Ceasefire violation: 3 Pak soldiers killed in Indian retaliatory firing
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Beware of adulterated sweets during Diwali!
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya – Part II
- UP: AMU professor dies after 6 hour wait for ambulance
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Video of that exact moment when explosion took place in Naya Bazar of Delhi's Chandni Chowk - WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- 'Ab ki baar, Trump sarkar' - Donald Trump borrows Narendra Modi's winning slogan
- India has sufficient material, technical capacity to produce 492 nuclear bombs, claims research by Pakistani think-tank
- Geelani meets BJP's Yashwant Sinha over Kashmir unrest
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- Mother, son killed in road accident in Rajasthan
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’