In a shocking statement, Director General of Police (DGP), Haryana, KP Singh, has said that the common man should understand his role and has the right to take a criminal's life.
At least eight people were injured on Thursday in a low-intensity blast in a Haryana Roadways bus here, police said.
The Haryana Assembly had in March this year unanimously passed the Haryana Backward Classes (Reservation in Services and Admission in Educational Institutions) Bill, 2016, promising 10% reservation to Jats and five other castes in government jobs and educational institutions.
In a shocking incident, a bus driver, who refused to pay toll tax, tried to crush a manager deployed on duty under the wheels when asked to stop the vehicle in Gurgaon.
The case dates back to 2012 when Hooda was the chief minister of Haryana and chairman of the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA).
The Central Burau of Investigation (CBI) team conducted multiple raids and filed an FIR in connected with questionable allotment of coveted industrial plots in Haryana.
Former Uttar Pradesh DGP Prakash Singh is heading a committee to probed the role of police and civil administration officials during the Jat reservation stir.
Departmental action has been recommended against 15 police personnel of Rohtak district, including 8 SHOs, on the basis of a report by Parkash Singh Committee which probed the role of police and civil administration officials during the Jat reservation stir.
A seven-year-old girl, who was hit by a speeding car, succumbed to injuries after remaining in coma for over a week, police said on Wednesday.
The Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE), on Wednesday declared the results of the Class 12 HSE Examination Result 2016.
The Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE), is likely to declare the results of the Class 12 Examination 2016 shortly on Wednesday.
The Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE), is likely to declare the results of the Class 12 Examination 2016 on Wednesday.
The students who appeared for the Haryana Board XII exams can now check their results online.
The Haryana government has released Rs.65.38 crore in compensation, including interim and final payment, to those whose properties were damaged in the violence during the Jat agitation for job quotas in the state.
The Prakash Singh Committee report on Jat agitation has identified 90 officials who indulged in "deliberate negligence" when violence hit Haryana.
As many as 30 people were killed and 320 injured and property worth hundreds of crores of rupees was destroyed during violent agitation.
The Parkash Singh Committee, probing the role of police and civil administration officials during the Jat reservation stir, Friday submitted its report to Haryana government, pointing towards "negligence" on part of certain officials in controlling the situation.
A blast took place in a bogie of a passenger train here on Thursday night, causing minor injuries to a 15-year-old boy.
Notably, on March 29, the Haryana Assembly had unanimously passed a Bill to provide reservation to Jats and five other communities in government jobs and educational institutions.
Jadhav has been posted as IG Police State Crime Records Bureau, Madhuban, with immediate effect on his reinstatement, the release said.
To bridge Haryana's "caste divide" Aam Aadmi Party will launch 'My Caste Hindustani' campaign in the state and its 'Kranti March' will start from May 14 from Rohtak - the epicentre of Jat stir for quota earlier this year.
Notwithstanding the opposition's criticism, BJP General Secretary Anil Jain on Tuesday praised the Manohar Lal Khattar government for the "big achievement" of bringing under control widespread violence during the Jat quota stir within three days.
Former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, who has been booked by the state's Vigilance Department for his alleged involvement in the National Herald case, on Sunday alleged that the Manohar Lal Khattar-led government, which has become the Centre's cooperative party, has been indulging in vengeance and replacement ever since it came to power.
The experts at the event judged the animals based on their size and overall looks, like the length of their horns and their milk-yielding capacities.
Boys getting caught in road rage incidents are common thing. But, recently, a video has surfaced on social media, relating to the same issue, which will completely blow your mind.
In the latest development in alleged Murthal gang-rape incident during Jat quota agitation, Haryana Police on Wednesday submitted sealed status report in Punjab and Haryana High Court.
With his appointment, Jaihind, has also become the ex-officio member of the National Executive, AAP's highest decision making body.
The district administration in Jind, Haryana, has clamped prohibitory orders for two days with the Jat leaders threatening to hold 'jail bharo' movement beginning today demanding the release of those arrested during the quota stir.
Akhil Bhartiya Jat Aarakshan Sangharsh Samiti (ABJASS), which spearheaded the quota stir in February, extended their support to the 'jail bharo' movement.
- Watch: Encounter between Indian Army and terrorists in Baramulla, J&K
- Advertisement hoarding falls on car in Hyderabad
- Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Caught on camera: 16-year-old boy stripped, thrashed in Delhi
- Delhi: Speeding car kills man sleeping on road divider
- Minor girl gang raped by 33 men in Brazil
- PM Modi's speech at 'Zara Muskura Do' event
- Delhi: Woman gives birth to baby in PCR van
- An overview of PM Modi's Meghalaya tour
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part II
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Watch how to make Bread Chaat for Breakfast: Learn recipe
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan
- BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016 : BSEB Bihar Board Intermediate Result 2016, BSEB 12th Vocational Results to be declared at biharboard.bih.nic.in, www.biharboard.net
- US snubs Pakistan, says India's entry to nuclear club is not about arms
- Congress to hold legislature party meeting in Puducherry today, decision on CM candidate likely