Kurukshetra and Yamuna Nagar districts of Haryana are to be included in Krishna Circuit, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said on Sunday.
Police personnel in presence of district officials have removed a religious idol which was installed on a plot here which had led to tension between two communities, police said on Sunday.
A research institute and a museum would be established by the Centre in Haryana to carry out studies about the mythical River Saraswati.
Tension on Saturday gripped Killa Mohalla here when members of a community installed a religious idol on a plot of land here leading to objections by another community which claimed that the land belonged to them.
The Haryana government has revised the Dearness Relief for pensioners and family pensioners of the state government on the un-revised pension and family pension from 212 per cent to 223 per cent.
Hot weather conditions prevailed in most parts of Haryana and Punjab on Saturday, even as few areas in the states received rainfall.
Strange as it may sound but parents in Haryana are asking teachers not to pass their wards in primary classes as they don`t have class-appropriate competence.
Gurgaon police chief Navdeep Singh Virk on Friday said a recent Zero Tolerance exercise in the city proved to be good and it would be executed at least once in a month.
The Haryana government on Friday sanctioned an amount of Rs 7 crore for the year 2015-16 to provide free bicycles to Schedule caste (SC) students studying in government schools of the state here, official said.
ASSOCHAM Thursday welcomed the Centre's decision to include Faridabad in the list of proposed Smart Cities of the country, saying its ideal positioning would ensure in the unleashing of entrepreneurial potential.
Haryana Women Commission Vice- president Thursday said the commission will ensure that the culprits are subjected to maximum punishment in connection with the gangrape of 15-year-old Delhi girl in the district.
Haryana government is preparing a special scheme to provide water to every field by bringing canal water through community ponds to adjoining fields.
Rains on Wednesday lashed few parts of Punjab and Haryana, with maximum temperatures remaining far below normal level in most parts of both the states.
Canada has shown interest in setting up Haryana`s first horticulture university and to explore possibilities of a joint venture with the state to develop smart cities, an official said on Wednesday.
A 25-year-old woman was killed allegedly by her in-laws over dowry at Mewla Maharajpur area here, police said today.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday asked people to make Yoga an integral part of their lives as the state joined the International Yoga Day celebrations.
People on Sunday celebrated International Yoga Day by participating in mass performances at various places across this millennium city in Haryana.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday urged the people of the state to implement yoga in their lives, adding that his government will make plans to ensure that the benefits of yoga reach everyone.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said on Saturday that Yoga is not a political issue, but it is a medium to keep one healthy.
Light to moderate rains lashed parts of Haryana and Punjab including Chandigarh today, bringing relief to the people from the hot weather conditions.
In a unique competition aimed at driving home the importance of girl child, a village panchayat here has awarded three persons in a "Selfie with daughter" contest.
A 22-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped by seven persons at a guesthouse in the Sushant Lok area here, police said on Friday.
A 45-year-old woman and her son, sleeping outside home, were crushed to death by an SUV allegedly driven by their neighbour at Pehlwan Chowk here, police said on Friday.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar follows his daily passion for yoga which he says helps him to keep calm and balance. In between meetings and long hours spent behind the desk, he manages to find time for breathing exercises and other yogic asanas.
The Haryana government on Wednesday cancelled the examinations for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) and General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) courses, conducted last year, owing to the alleged irregularities in the examination.
Youth from Haryana aspiring to join the defence forces as commissioned officers will be imparted training to face the Services Selection Board (SSB), the state government said on Tuesday.
Charred bodies of two young women were on Monday found in a heap of burning cow-dung cakes near Dehisara village in the district.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khatar on Monday said that International Yoga Day would be organised "successfully" on June 21 in the state and 1,000 'vyayam shalas' would be opened in rural areas in the first phase to take yoga to each individual.
A 20-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped after being kidnapped while she was returning from her coaching in neighbouring Mahendergarh district's Kanina town, police said on Monday.
Five members of a gang, including a woman, which used to befriend rich people and demand money threatening to register false rape cases against them, have been arrested, police said.
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India is agriculturally dominated country, says PM Modi
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket explodes minutes after Florida launch
- Aapke Sitare, June 28: Astro prediction for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Tamil Nadu: Jayalalithaa launches first phase of Chennai Metro
- Politics of polarization: Neglect of Muslims during Ramzan in PM Modi's Mann Ki Baat?-Part 2
- Politics of polarization: Neglect of Muslims during Ramzan in PM Modi's Mann Ki Baat?
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- PM Modi's 'Mann ki Baat' 9th edition: As It Happened
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Shah Rukh Khan to work with Karan Johar again?
- Twitter trolls get a dose of Karan Johar's wrath for mocking same-sex marriage in the US
- Disclose FIR and chargesheet of Mahatma Gandhi's assassination: CIC
- MPPEB scam turns murkier, two more accused found dead
- IPL-6 spot fixing case: Delhi court to pass order on framing of charges today