In the latest development in alleged Murthal gang-rape incident during Jat quota agitation, Haryana Police on Wednesday submitted sealed status report in Punjab and Haryana High Court.
With his appointment, Jaihind, has also become the ex-officio member of the National Executive, AAP's highest decision making body.
The district administration in Jind, Haryana, has clamped prohibitory orders for two days with the Jat leaders threatening to hold 'jail bharo' movement beginning today demanding the release of those arrested during the quota stir.
Akhil Bhartiya Jat Aarakshan Sangharsh Samiti (ABJASS), which spearheaded the quota stir in February, extended their support to the 'jail bharo' movement.
Police said they have registered a case on the basis of the statement of the injured person's father.
The CBSE has also released a list of eligible Haryana candidates for the CTET exam to be conducted in the state on May 2, 2016, on its website ctet.nic.in.
The Haryana Cabinet on Friday stripped off former chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda of cabinet rank, bringing him on par with other MLAs of the state.
The Haryana government has reportedly decided to withdraw to strip former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda of his cabinet rank.
Former Haryana Chief Minister Bhajan Lal's son Kuldeep Bishnoi's Haryana Janhit Congress formally merged with the Congress on Thursday with an aim to "uproot" BJP from the state.
Finally, the wait is over!
Former Haryana Chief Minister Bhajan Lal's son Kuldeep Bishnoi on Monday met Rahul Gandhi and said his party Haryana Janhit Congress will merge with the Congress to "uproot" BJP from the state.
At a time when India is reeling under severe drought conditions, thousands of litres of water was used to damp a helipad for Bharatiya Janata Party president Amit Shah's helicopter landing in Haryana, report claimed on Saturday.
Congress leader Ashok Kaka was shot dead on Friday allegedly by three unidentified persons when he was out on a morning walk here, police said.
However, the Jat leader has a word of advice. “In a democracy, all political parties have the right to do what is good for the state.”
Ashok Kaka was the aide of former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Haryana Finance Minister Abhimanyu on Thursday questioned the "silence" of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice president Rahul Gandhi on the violence during the Jat agitation in the state in February.
Several litres of water was wasted in drought-hit Lalitpur district of Uttar Pradesh to ensure smooth landing of CM Akhilesh Yadav's chopper on Tuesday.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has come out with a fresh announcement with regard to the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted on February 21 earlier this year.
As per the findings, many top bureaucrats and police officers had panicked when the agitation turned violent.
Asked who could be behind the violence, Khattar said the Judicial Commission would look into it and the guilty would not be spared.
In a major development in Murthal gangrapes case during Jat agitation, key witness Bobby Joshi has claimed that he was attacked by two unidentified persons on Sunday night.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday announced that the state will be made kerosene free next year.
People from all walks of life attended the last journey of the Major and paid rich tributes.
The Haryana Police had recently told the Punjab and Haryana High Court that gang-rape had been added to the FIR in the case..
The body of Major Amit Deswal, who died in a gun battle with tribal militants in Manipur, will on Friday arrive at the technical area of Palam airport.
AAP on Wednesday attacked BJP over the renaming of Gurgaon, calling the party "anti-Dalit" and questioned whether it approved Guru Dronacharya's act of asking "Dalit and Advivasi" pupil Eklavya's thumb.
In a major decision, the Haryana government on Tuesday announced that Gurgaon will now be known as 'Gurugram'. But, why did the Manohar Lal Khattar-led government decide to rename the corporate hub of Haryana?
Director General of Haryana Police Yashpal Singhal has been removed from the post by the state government tonight.
The Haryana government, in an abrupt move on Tuesday evening, removed state Director General of Police (DGP) Yash Pal Singhal and replaced him with KP Singh.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday took the Haryana government to task on its request to file an affidavit on the drought issue after completing its arguments, saying the proceedings were not a "tamasha" or a "joke".
- 12 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists held in Delhi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav endorses Ramdev's Patanjali products
- Soldiers guarding borders at temperature of 50°C!
- 4 baby lemurs make public debut at Philadelphia Zoo!
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger? - Part II
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger? - Part III
- DNA: Development in India is non-existent when people are dying of thirst and hunger
- DNA: Millions of tonnes of grains in warehouses go to waste while people die of hunger
- DNA: Analysis of how issues of importance are given no leverage in Parliament
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Elections: Did DMK use Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser to target AIADMK, Jayalalithaa over Chennai floods?
- Asthma attack without an inhaler: First aid tips – Watch!
- Murtaza Ahmedi: 5-year-old Lionel Messi fan's family forced to leave Afghanistan after threat calls
- SEAL death shows growing risks US troops face in Iraq, Syria
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83
- AAP founder member Ilyas Azmi quits party, says 'autrocratic' Arvind Kejriwal doing 'communal politics'
- Uttarakhand crisis: SC to resume hearing on plea challenging HC order revoking President's Rule
- Who raped and murdered Jisha in Kerala? Here are a few theories
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- PM Narendra Modi unhappy with BJP lawmakers for not using social media, appoints tutors
- Ethics committee Chairman to present report on Vijay Mallya in Rajya Sabha today
- AgustaWestland chopper deal scam: CBI grills ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi, Gautam Khaitan
- Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray advance to 3rd round at Madrid Masters