The Punjab and Haryana High Court has made it mandatory for all government, public and private schools to admit only children with proper birth certificates.
The Supreme Court on Thursday asked Haryana Police to quickly complete the probe into the leakage of question papers of the All India Pre-medical Entrance Test (AIPMT), while indicating that re-conducting the exam was the last option.
The Supreme Court on Thursday asked the Haryana Police to quickly complete the probe into the leakage of question papers of the All India Pre-medical Entrance Test (AIPMT), indicating that re-conducting the exam was the last option.
Haryana State Vigilance Bureau has registered regular inquiry regarding alleged irregularities in recruitment of Estate Officers in the Department of HUDA by Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula in 2013.
Congress workers, led by senior party leader and local MLA Randeep Surjewala, today blocked traffic at Pehowa Chowk here for about two hours to protest the alleged failure of the police to arrest the killer of an commission agent of New Grain Market.
Two men, including a Nepalese cook, were allegedly murdered and their bodies were recovered from a factory here, police said on Wednesday.
A 13-year-old girl was allegedly raped for three months by her mother's employer here, police said on Wednesday.
Nearly 150 people on Wednesday staged a protest outside the office of deputy commissioner of police (DCP) here after a Haryana Police personnel allegedly abused three people from West Bengal.
Congress on Wednesday sought to treat the land deals of Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra as a matter related to an "individual" and said if the governments of Haryana and Rajasthan have any documents to show any wrongdoing by him, they can take legal action against him.
A sitting Congress MLA of Haryana and a prosecution witness in a disproportionate assets case, allegedly involving INLD chief OP Chautala's son Abhay, today moved a Delhi court seeking security for himself and his family for allegedly being threatened by the accused.
A local court has sentenced a man to one year in jail for selling and marketing sex selection kits online.
A 48-year-old farmer, upset over a meagre compensation for crop-loss, allegedly committed suicide by consuming poisonous substance here at Amravati village, police said on Wednesday.
Hot weather conditions today prevailed in Punjab and Haryana, even as maximum temperatures hovered around normal level at most places in both the states.
Yoga Guru Ramdev has said that ten thousand gyms would be opened throughout Haryana to promote yoga in the state.
Haryana Government is committed to development of all parts of the state equally, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Monday said here while announcing several projects for the district.
Delhi High Court on Monday stayed a trial court order allowing CBI to bring additional witnesses and documents as evidence against INLD Chief O P Chautala's son Abhay in a disproportionate assets (DA) case.
Haryana's Brand Ambassador for promotion of Yoga and Ayurveda Baba Ramdev on Sunday said that the Opposition was "unnecessarily" raising uproar over the Land Bill.
A teenage girl here was allegedly raped by a youth who promised to marry her, police said on Sunday.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday praised the Narendra Modi government, saying the direction given by it in the last one year has been well received by the people.
The 19-year-old college student, who shot at a youth twice on Wednesday as he was jealous of the latter, was arrested here on Saturday, police said.
Haryana government on Saturday said it has disbursed 92 per cent of total compensation to farmers for crop losses following unseasonal rains and hailstorm in the state.
Twenty one people, including Gurgaon councillor Nisha Singh, were arrested on charges of attempt to murder government officials on duty and rioting while authorities took possession of hundreds of houses in a colony that came up on panchayat land, said police Saturday.
The Supreme Court on Friday denied interim relief to INLD leader Ajay Chautala, who along with his father OP Chautala and three others, is serving 10 years jail term in the teachers' recruitment scam case.
Haryana Health Minister Anil Vij on Friday said that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has kept its promise of setting up a commission to probe into the controversial land deals of Robert Vadra with the DLF group, adding that the truth of the transactions will soon be out.
Union Home Minster Rajnath Singh on Friday said BJP does not practice vendetta politics, a statement that comes against the backdrop of Haryana government ordering a judicial probe into the Robert Vadra land deal case.
Haryana Police on Thursday said it was hopeful of arresting the assailants who yesterday allegedly shot a key witness in the rape case against self-styled godman Asaram's son Narayan Sai.
Haryana government on Thursday formed a commission to investigate land deals of Robert Vadra during the previous Congress regime in the state.
A criminal, who was to be produced before a court Thursday, was shot dead inside the court complex here allegedly by an armed assailant, police said.
A key witness in a sexual assault case against Asaram's son Narayan Sai was shot at by some some unidentified miscreants here Wednesday morning.
In what can spell trouble for Congress president Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra, the Bharatiya Janata Party government in Haryana has decided to constitute a high-level panel to investigate the land deals during the previous Congress regime.
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- PM Modi's key campaign team member may join Nitish Kumar
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced today at 10 am
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced shortly