A delegation of BJP MLAs on Thursday met Himachal Pradesh Governor Acharya Devvrat and demanded the dismissal of state forest minister Thakar Singh Bharmauri alleging that he was "shielding" forest mafia.
The BJP Government in Haryana has asked the concerned officers to appeal to slaughter house owners in the state to remain closed from September 11 to 19 in view of "Paryushan Parv" which is celebrated by the Jain community.
As many as 7200 posts of constables including 1000 women constables will soon be filled up in the Haryana Police Department and advertisement for the same has already been issued, DGP YP Singhal said here on Wednesday.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Wednesday said his government will not discriminate against any region of the state in development and industrial units would be set up in a uniform manner.
A man was arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping his 15-year-old step daughter here, police said on Wednesday.
Haryana Agriculture Minister Om Prakash Dhankar on Wednesday said that most of the dues accruing to the 14 sugar mills in the state have been paid and the balance would be cleared within the next few days.
A 22-year-old man was shot dead outside a cafe here by his friends after an altercation over some issue. Police on Tuesday evening arrested four people involved in the crime.
Enthused by the overwhelming support he received from top companies in both the US and Canada to his new industrial policy, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has exuded confidence that his state would soon emerge as the "most favoured FDI destination" in India.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, who wound up his visit to North America here on Monday, pitched his state as an investment destination to Canadians by citing its `unique character` in India.
Former Haryana Chief Minister and Congress leader Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Monday criticised the BJP-led state government for fixing academic qualification as criteria for panchayat poll candidates, which was later stayed by the High Court.
To promote "harmony and unity", the Haryana government has decided to award up to Rs 11 lakh each to panchayats and other local bodies which are elected unanimously during the upcoming panchayat elections in the state.
Traffic on the Chandigarh-Shimla highway, which remained snapped for over 12 hours following massive landslides near here, has been restored partially, officials said on Sunday.
A 27-year-old woman was allegedly sexually harassed by her stepfather in SGM Nagar area here.
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Rajiv Colony Ballabgarh of Faridabad, police said on Friday.
A 26-year-old soldier was on Friday arrested for shooting thrice at a woman teacher here after their break-up, police said.
The HBSE (Board of Secondary Education, Haryana) will be conducting the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2015) examination on August 30 and 31.
The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2015) examination will be conducted by the HBSE (Board of Secondary Education, Haryana) on August 30 and 31.
The Special Investigation Team (SIT) of Haryana Police has filed a chargesheet in the case lodged by two Rohtak sisters, who grabbed the attention by thrashing molesters on a moving bus on November 28, 2014.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal has highlighted to US investors the state`s comparative edge as an investment destination and regulatory reform measures undertaken by the government to promote ease of doing business.
Security around the Punjab and Haryana High Court complex was on Wednesday placed on high alert following an anonymous letter which threatened that blasts would take place there on August 21.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal has invited US businessmen to invest in his state saying Haryana`s new industrial policy offered an ideal climate for doing business and getting best return on investment.
A young man who murdered his friend more than seven months ago and made phone calls to police to dare them to arrest him was arrested on Tuesday, police said.
Asserting that his government is committed to "zero tolerance" towards corruption, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has said inquiries will be set up to look into allegations of graft and the law will take its own course against those found guilty.
Showcasing Haryana as an attractive investment destination, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has invited US companies to invest in the state in sectors like IT, auto and defence production while assuring them full government support for the ease of doing business.
After the successful completion of mass plantation drive last month that saw plantation of over 2,000 trees across Gurgaon, the Art of Living (AOL) voluntary organisation on Saturday planted up to 10,000 trees in various schools in the millennium city on the occasion of Independence Day.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday laid out his government's vision for the state and said that it will have state-of-the-art infrastructure, better healthcare, education, transparent administration, rapid industrialisation and maximum job opportunities for the youth.
Members of Dalit community on Friday held a protest in front of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate's office here alleging that they were stopped from offering 'gangajal' at a temple on Shivratri in Dedwada village in the district.
Gurgaon: A 24-year-old Bangladeshi national, involved in many crimes in Gurgaon, was arrested here with a locally made pistol, police said on Friday.
The mandatory safety clearance by the Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) for opening of the Badarpur Escorts Mujesar section has been received by the Delhi Metro subject to fulfillment of certain conditions, the DMRC on Friday said.
- Sheena Bora murder: The story till now
- Caught on camera: UP woman assaults paralysed mother-in-law
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Live TV shootout of American journalists shocks the world
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Arvind Kejriwal welcomed with slogans of "Kejriwal go back" in Bihar
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora's close friend Rahul Mukherjea called by police
- Black flags waved at Arvind Kejriwal in Patna
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Mikhail Bora claims to have evidence related to Sheena Bora murder case
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: The unanswered questions
- Watch: Pragya of ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ makes everyone dance to her tunes!
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- The probable motives behind Indrani Mukerjea's daughter Sheena Bora's murder
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani
- Who was the fourth man in Indrani Mukerjea's life?
- Usain Bolt vs Justin Gatlin 200m: All you want to know about the much-anticipated battle
- PayPal fixes security flaw that allowed hackers to steal your money!