With his appointment, Jaihind, has also become the ex-officio member of the National Executive, AAP's highest decision making body.
The district administration in Jind, Haryana, has clamped prohibitory orders for two days with the Jat leaders threatening to hold 'jail bharo' movement beginning today demanding the release of those arrested during the quota stir.
Akhil Bhartiya Jat Aarakshan Sangharsh Samiti (ABJASS), which spearheaded the quota stir in February, extended their support to the 'jail bharo' movement.
Police said they have registered a case on the basis of the statement of the injured person's father.
The CBSE has also released a list of eligible Haryana candidates for the CTET exam to be conducted in the state on May 2, 2016, on its website ctet.nic.in.
The Haryana Cabinet on Friday stripped off former chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda of cabinet rank, bringing him on par with other MLAs of the state.
The Haryana government has reportedly decided to withdraw to strip former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda of his cabinet rank.
Former Haryana Chief Minister Bhajan Lal's son Kuldeep Bishnoi's Haryana Janhit Congress formally merged with the Congress on Thursday with an aim to "uproot" BJP from the state.
Finally, the wait is over!
Former Haryana Chief Minister Bhajan Lal's son Kuldeep Bishnoi on Monday met Rahul Gandhi and said his party Haryana Janhit Congress will merge with the Congress to "uproot" BJP from the state.
At a time when India is reeling under severe drought conditions, thousands of litres of water was used to damp a helipad for Bharatiya Janata Party president Amit Shah's helicopter landing in Haryana, report claimed on Saturday.
Congress leader Ashok Kaka was shot dead on Friday allegedly by three unidentified persons when he was out on a morning walk here, police said.
However, the Jat leader has a word of advice. “In a democracy, all political parties have the right to do what is good for the state.”
Ashok Kaka was the aide of former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Haryana Finance Minister Abhimanyu on Thursday questioned the "silence" of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice president Rahul Gandhi on the violence during the Jat agitation in the state in February.
Several litres of water was wasted in drought-hit Lalitpur district of Uttar Pradesh to ensure smooth landing of CM Akhilesh Yadav's chopper on Tuesday.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has come out with a fresh announcement with regard to the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted on February 21 earlier this year.
As per the findings, many top bureaucrats and police officers had panicked when the agitation turned violent.
Asked who could be behind the violence, Khattar said the Judicial Commission would look into it and the guilty would not be spared.
In a major development in Murthal gangrapes case during Jat agitation, key witness Bobby Joshi has claimed that he was attacked by two unidentified persons on Sunday night.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday announced that the state will be made kerosene free next year.
People from all walks of life attended the last journey of the Major and paid rich tributes.
The Haryana Police had recently told the Punjab and Haryana High Court that gang-rape had been added to the FIR in the case..
The body of Major Amit Deswal, who died in a gun battle with tribal militants in Manipur, will on Friday arrive at the technical area of Palam airport.
AAP on Wednesday attacked BJP over the renaming of Gurgaon, calling the party "anti-Dalit" and questioned whether it approved Guru Dronacharya's act of asking "Dalit and Advivasi" pupil Eklavya's thumb.
In a major decision, the Haryana government on Tuesday announced that Gurgaon will now be known as 'Gurugram'. But, why did the Manohar Lal Khattar-led government decide to rename the corporate hub of Haryana?
Director General of Haryana Police Yashpal Singhal has been removed from the post by the state government tonight.
The Haryana government, in an abrupt move on Tuesday evening, removed state Director General of Police (DGP) Yash Pal Singhal and replaced him with KP Singh.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday took the Haryana government to task on its request to file an affidavit on the drought issue after completing its arguments, saying the proceedings were not a "tamasha" or a "joke".
- PM Modi's speech in Varanasi
- Obama mocks Donald Trump at his final White House Correspondents' dinner
- When will labourers' condition improve in India?
- PM Modi launches Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana in Ballia
- AgustaWestland chopper scam: When will CBI interrogate ministers?
- Real Estate Bill comes into force from May 1
- Uttarakhand forest fire spreads to remote hill areas
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails in Hapur, UP
- Only 1% Indians pay taxes, shows Govt data
- How the war is affecting children in Syria!
- Vijay Mallya resigns from Rajya Sabha
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?
- F-16s right platform for Pakistan's counter terrorism war: US
- In fight against impeachment, Brazil President Dilma Rousseff tries to win left support
- Uttarakhand forest fire: IAF's chopper MI-17 takes off from Nainital to drop water in affected areas - WATCH
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- See pic: NASA releases updated global map of Pluto!
- PM Narendra Modi launches 'Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana' on Labour Day, calls himself no. 1 labourer of India
- La Liga 2015-16: Barcelona beat Betis to remain top, Atletico, Real keep up pressure
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls California protesters 'thugs, criminals'
- Arvind Kejriwal questions PM Narendra Modi's qualification, report claims he scored 62.3% in MA
- WATCH: When Virat Kohli applauded David Warner's 'helicopter' shot during SRH-RCB match