Minister of state for External Affairs VK Singh on Tuesday said that the Centre would do everything to get exit visas for Indian workers stranded in Saudi Arabia, who had lost their jobs due to the economic slowdown there.
Police on Tuesday fired tear gas at Youth Congress workers denouncing alleged collusion between the government and private colleges over the fee structure in professional colleges.
In one of a barbaric act, some Kerala Congress Youth Front (IM) members killed several stray dogs and paraded the dead bodies in front of the Municipal office at Kottayam.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday greeted Kerala-born spiritual leader Ma Amritanandamayi on her 63rd birthday, calling her a "real maa" who nurtures her devotees through "visible and invisible hands".
The Congress on Monday welcomed the change in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's perception of Kerala, from a place which he had once compared to Somalia, to "God's own country".
Businessman Rajeev Chandrasekhar, a Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament from Karnataka, was appointed Vice-Chairman of the Kerala unit of the BJP-led NDA, on Monday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday invoked Jan Sangh ideologue Deendayal Upadhyaya to say that Muslims should not be treated as mere tools to garner votes.
The resolution was adopted at the party's National Council meeting pitched for realisation of objectives of social justice.
The BJP on Sunday resolved to tread the path shown by Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
Reissuing his call for electoral reforms, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said it was imperative to strengthen democracy.
PM Narendra Modi speaking at the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya's centenary celebrations in Kozhikode, Kerala said that Muslims shouldn't be treated as vote bank.
Slamming Pakistan, BJP president Amit Shah on Sunday in Kozhikode said that Kashmir is ours and no one should dream of taking it from India.
The Bharatiya Janata Party's three-day conclave at Kozhikode in Kerala will culminate on Sunday with the national council meeting. Here are LIVE updates:-
PM Modi said that terrorism is affecting India's neighbours, including Afghanistan and Bangladesh.
PM Modi said: "The destiny of Kerala will change (for the better) and the BJP will be the instrument to bring the change."
The situation in Coimbatore, which witnessed sporadic violence following the murder of a Hindu Munnani functionary, is limping back to normalcy.
Kerala Bumper Lottery "Thiruvanom Bumper (Onam Bumper)-2016 (BR-51)" draw took place at Thiruvananthapuram, Sree Chithira Home Auditorium, yesterday.
However, former BJP state president, P S Sreedharan Pillai told PTI here that so far no talks had been held with the Kerala Congress (M) on the matter.
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Bill is not likely to get ratified during the upcoming session of the Kerala legislative assembly but would come up for discussion only during the budget session which is due in April next year, Kerala finance minister T M Thomas Isaac said today.
A Special Vigilance Court in Thiruvananthapuram on Friday ordered a probe against former vigilance director N Shankar Reddy and Superintendent of Police R Sukesan, the investigation officer, in the bar bribery case.
The Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 draw was conducted at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The Uri terror attack, which left 18 Army men dead and triggered an outcry for punitive action against Pakistan, will be deliberated upon in the three-day BJP National Council meeting in which top party brass is also expected to articulate its 'garib kalyan' agenda to reach out to the mariginalised like Dalits and OBCs.
The Kerala assembly is all set to go paperless, Speaker P. Sreeramakrishnan announced on Thursday.
Governor Justice (Retd) P Sathasivam administered oath of office to Justice Shantanagoudar, who was the acting Chief justice.
A 15-year-old girl, hailing from Thiruvananthapuram, was lured by her lover and taken to a place in Thodupuzha, where he allegedly raped her.
A three-day meeting of the BJP National Council dedicated to ideologue Deendayal Upadhyaya will begin here on Friday, days after the terror attack on the army in Jammu and Kashmir.
The Kerala government on Wednesday extended financial assistance to a Malayalee youth, who was among a group of Indians returned from Saudi Arabia after losing job.
Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan sought the intervention of the Centre to bring back 72 Indians, including Keralites, who have been stranded at Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
A goods train derailed at Karunagappalli Station near here last night, disrupting rail traffic between Thiruvananthapuram and Ernakulam sections.
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: Analysis of Sushma Swaraj's UNGA speech targeting Pak and terrorism - Part II
- IIT-Gawahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996 Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics? - Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics?
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Nawaz Sharif in UNGA today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Soon, BSNL to offer lifetime free voice plan for all networks
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14
- From Srinagar to Bikaner – Indian Air Force flexes its muscles along the western front
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- India-Pakistan Indus Water Treaty - Here's all you need to know
- Shoe thrown at Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during 'Kisan Yatra' in UP's Sitapur
- Did you know you’ve been charging your smartphone wrong?
- India vs New Zealand: Gautam Gambhir to replace injured Lokesh Rahul for 2nd Test at Eden Gardens?
- SHAMEFUL! 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans shouted during Congress rally organised for Uri martyrs? WATCH