All the four crew members including pilot are safe.
A 27-year-old Dalit man was brutally murdered at the farm house of Shiv Lal Doda in Fazilka's Abohar constituency in December last year.
The Congress on Thursday named former party chiefs in Punjab Partap Singh Bajwa and Shamsher Singh Dullo as its candidates for the biennial election to the Rajya Sabha from the state.
BJP on Thursday nominated former Amritsar Mayor Shwet Malik as the party nominee for Rajya Sabha from Punjab, as the term of Avinash Rai Khanna is coming to an end.
The four attackers of the Pathankot Air Force base continue to trouble authorities even months after being gunned down by security forces in the fierce encounter.
Noting that Punjab's right to waters of its rivers should be "safeguarded", Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki today appealed the Centre to remove "discrimination" in sharing it with neighbouring states.
Justice Naresh Kumar Sanghi, a sitting judge of the Punjab and Haryana high court, passed away on Monday following a heart attack.
We keep hearing several bravery stories of our Border Security Force soldiers - sacrificing their lives for the nation, protecting the motherland and many more. But, this is one rare story when BSF played 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' to a 5-year-old deaf and mute Pakistani girl.
A 'bill war' has begun between Centre and Punjab over Pathankot terror attack operations.
A 15-year-old girl made headlines on Sunday after she challenged JNU students' union president Kanhaiya Kumar, arrested on sedition charges and currently out on bail, to debate.
Amid ongoing fiasco over the anti-national sloganeering at Jawaharlal Nehru University in the National Capital and JNU students' leaders Kanhaiya Kumar 's outburst against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government, a teenage girl from Ludhiana in Punjab has challenged the 29-year-old from Begusarai in Bihar.
The Border Security Forces (BSF) on Friday morning shot down one Pakistani intruder while sneaking into the Indian Territory in the Ferozepur sector.
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said on Wednesday that Punjab did not have a single drop of water to spare from its rivers and the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) would ensure that there is no compromise on the rights of the state under the Riparian principle.
After fighting over the naming of the international airport at Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana have finally agreed to name it after Shaheed Bhagat Singh.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's car was attacked with sticks and stones in Punjab's Ludhiana district on Monday.
Punjab government today imposed a ban on the sale of army uniforms across the state.
Delhi Chief Minister and AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday said the party has no problem in reaching out to its two suspended MPs from Punjab provided they "realise their mistake".
Dharamvira Gandhi, one of four AAP MPs from Punjab, says he won't support the party if it inducts "corrupt and tainted leaders" from other parties for the Punjab assembly polls.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who is on a five-day visit to Punjab, faced protest, black flags and 'Go Back Kejriwal' posters allegedly by SAD-BJP workers on Friday.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Convener Arvind Kejriwal today alleged that the SAD-BJP government in Punjab has "lost moral right" to continue as it has "miserably failed" in providing basic amenities like safe drinking water to the people of the state.
A debate on nationalism is raging in the wake of 'anti-national sloganeering' on Jawaharlal Nehru University campus.
Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday kick-started his five-day visit to Punjab.
Claiming that ruling Shiromani Akali Dal-BJP alliance in Punjab was confronted with a "tsunami of anti-incumbency", Aam Aadmi Party convenor Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday said the party will replicate the Delhi anti-corruption model if AAP is voted to power in the state.
AAP leader and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal started his five-day visit to Punjab on Thursday to boost the political prospects of the Aam Aadmi Party.
Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party national convener Arvind Kejriwal will commence his five-day visit to Punjab from Thursday to take stock of poll preparations of the party there.
With AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal set to begin his five-day visit to Punjab tomorrow, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal today said that in 'poll season' many seasonal birds would visit the state, but claimed it would hardly have any effect as SAD-BJP alliance will win the 2017 assembly polls.
In a major blow to Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD), its former vice-president and noted Sufi singer Hans Raj Hans on Saturday joined Congress party in the presence of Punjab Caongress Captain Amarinder Singh.
Acting on a tip-off, Ambala Police has busted a rave party.
A son of a Shiv Sena leader in Punjab's Jalandhar city was on Tuesday shot at and critically injured by unidentified assailants, police said.
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra show on importance of 'Social media networking'
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet
- Ground reporting reveals shocking facts about Kashmir unrest
- BJP protests against BSP over 'foul language' used for Dayashankar Singh's daughter
- DNA: Analyzing the complete aspect of UNCIP's resolution on Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days
- Jason Day joined by Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson to start PGA Championship
- Curfew, separatist shutdown enters 15th day in Kashmir
- Three Florida men charged with attempting to support Islamic State
- Rajnath Singh arrives in violence-hit Kashmir, holds meeting with civil society members
- Premier League 2016-17: Liverpool seal big-money deal for Georginio Wijnaldum
- PM Narendra Modi condemns Munich attack
- When Aditya Chopra told Ranveer Singh to act like himself
- Shah Rukh Khan terms himself struggling writer, pens poem inspired from Zayn Malik
- 'Quantico' diva Priyanka Chopra misses mommy during shoots!- See pic
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet; Defence Minister undertakes aerial survey
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Catch Jacqueline Fernandez-John Abraham-Varun Dhawan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'