1993-Mumbai-blast - Latest News on 1993-Mumbai-blast | Read Breaking News on Zee News

1993 Mumbai blast convict shifted to Nashik jail: Cops tell HC

Last Updated: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:29

Maharashtra Police on Friday informed the Bombay High Court that a 70-year-old 1993 bomb blasts convict had been shifted from Kolhapur Central prison to Nashik Jail on medical ground.

1993 Mumbai blast: TADA court issues NBW against 2 convicts

Last Updated: Friday, May 17, 2013, 19:50

The special TADA court on Friday issued non-bailable warrants against two convicts of the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case as they failed to surrender within the deadline set by the Supreme Court.

Suspend sentences of Sanjay and Zaibunnisa: Katju

Last Updated: Monday, April 01, 2013, 21:35

Justice Markandey Katju, leading efforts to seek pardon for 1993 Mumbai blast convicts Sanjay Dutt and Zaibunnisa Kazi, sought suspension of jail sentences as his appeal is pending before President.

None should defend a person convicted by SC: Togadia on Sanjay Dutt

Last Updated: Friday, March 29, 2013, 20:10

Flaying those rallying behind film actor Sanjay Dutt, VHP`s Praveen Togadia said such people are doing injustice to Supreme Court and its verdict in 1993 Mumbai blast case.

Sanjay Dutt not a terrorist, committed crime at young age: Digvijay

Last Updated: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 14:17

Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Sunday came out in strong support of actor Sanjay Dutt, sentenced under the Arms Act in the 1993 Mumbai terror blast case, saying he had committed the crime at a "young age".

CBI may seek dropping of additional charges against Salem

Last Updated: Sunday, December 02, 2012, 10:21

The CBI is likely to seek from the Supreme Court withdrawal of charges of organised crime against 1993 Mumbai blast accused Abu Salem.

Uphold Sanjay Dutt’s conviction in ’93 Mumbai blasts: CBI to SC

Last Updated: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 13:52

Repercussions of 1993 Mumbai blasts continue to trouble Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt. Dutt, on whom the investigating agency Central Bureau of Investigations holds circumstantial evidences of his involvement in the blasts, is in a tight spot yet again.

Portugal HC revokes don Abu Salem’s extradition

Last Updated: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 20:22

In an untoward development, the Portugal HC revoked the extradition of underworld don Abu Salem for flouting of norms by the Indian government.

1993 Mumbai blast accused confessed to smuggling explosives

Last Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 22:16

An accused in the 1993 Mumbai serial bomb blast case has confessed to smuggling arms and explosives in January 1993 in the city, officials said.