Israeli air strikes launched before dawn on Tuesday killed two Palestinians and destroyed much of one of Gaza`s tallest apartment and office buildings, setting off huge explosions and wounding 20, Palestinian officials said.
As the cross-border war goes on raging with Palestinian death toll topping 2100, it turns out that it`s not just the Gazans who are on the receiving end of the violence, but Israeli residents too, are bearing the brunt.
A series of powerful explosions wrecked the northern part of Gaza City after Israeli war jets struck a 14-floor residential tower with four heavy missiles, a TV report said Monday.
Israel`s military offensive on the Gaza Strip killed 15 Palestinians Monday, including a local journalist, while wounding dozens of others, authorities said.
Intensifying its military offensive in Gaza, Israel on Monday pounded Hamas targets in the coastal strip with air strikes and tanks, killing at least four Palestinians on the 49th day of the war which has left nearly 2,200 people dead.
Egyptian mediators have proposed a new ceasefire in Gaza that would open the blockaded enclave`s crossings and allow in aid and reconstruction materials, a senior Palestinian official said Monday.
An Israeli air raid in Gaza left two Palestinians dead overnight, taking the number of killed Palestinians in the seven-week conflict to 2,122, Palestinian sources said.
Even as Egypt and UN have been urging both the warring sides to return to the negotiating table, Israel and Gaza have continued escalating the cross-border fire that has entered Day 49 today.
Israeli air strikes pounded Gaza Sunday, killing at least 16 people, after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned the bloody offensive would continue as long as necessary.
Ramallah: Aides to the Palestinian president say he is preparing a new appeal to the international community to order Israel to end its occupation of lands captured in the 1967 Mideast war.
Nine Palestinians, including four children, were killed in Israeli air strikes in Gaza on Sunday as the war entered its 47th day even as Egypt invited both sides to accept a fresh ceasefire to continue negotiations after the collapse of an earlier truce this week.
Iran`s elite Revolutionary Guard said it has brought down an Israeli stealth drone above the Natanz uranium enrichment site in the centre of the country.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that his Gaza offensive would continue as long as necessary, a day after an Egyptian call for a ceasefire and new truce talks.
In what raises questions at the lofty Palestinian death toll in recent cross-border violence, a video emerged that showed dead bodies, presumably killed in Israeli strikes, moving beneath the white shrouds.
Rocket fire from Syria slammed into the Israeli-occupied sector of the Golan Heights Sunday but there were no reports of casualties.
An Israeli air strike killed two Palestinians in Gaza Sunday as militants kept up rocket fire, a day after an Egyptian call for an open-ended ceasefire to enable new truce talks.
In the latest attack in Gaza, Israeli strikes have toppled a 7-storey Zourab building that reportedly housed the Hamas-run Interior Ministry, reports said Sunday.
The United Nations Children `s Fund (UNICEF) Saturday called on all parties to the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict to protect children in Gaza, where nearly 500 kids have died over the last month.
Gaza City: Palestinian police said Israeli warplanes have fired two missiles at an apartment tower in central Gaza City, sending a huge ball of fire and a black cloud of smoke into the air.
Hamas on Saturday continued with its summary executions of "collaborators" and publicly killed four more Palestinians suspected of spying for Israel, following the targeted assassination of three of its top commanders earlier in the week.
Israel kept up the pressure on Hamas in Gaza Saturday, with scores of air strikes killing nine Palestinians, mostly women and children, as Egypt urged a truce and new talks.
The profile of Israeli tourists visiting India is changing and more families from the country are arriving here, Israel`s Mumbai Consul General David Akov said here on Saturday.
The terror which Israel had to face 30-40 years ago, India, the US and Europe are confronted with now, Israel`s Mumbai consul general David Akov said.
Hamas has signed a proposal for the Palestinians to apply to join the International Criminal Court at which legal action could be taken against Israel, a senior official of the Islamist movement said Saturday.
Israeli aircraft bombed the Gaza Strip on Saturday and Palestinian militants fired rockets at the Jewish state, the military said, with no end in sight to the deadliest violence between the sides in years.
Hamas political leader Khaled Meshal has admitted that the members of his organisation killed three Israeli teenagers who were abducted in June this year, as per reports on Saturday.
Jerusalem: A four-year-old boy was killed Friday evening by a mortar attack on southern Israel by Hamas, authorities said.
Three Palestinians were killed by an Israeli air strike on central Gaza, medical officials said Saturday, as the bloody conflict between Hamas and Israel entered its 47th day.
Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas and exiled Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal held a second day of talks in Qatar, a Palestinian source told a news agency.
Israel pressed ahead with its offensive against Hamas in Gaza, killing at least four Palestinians, even as the militant group executed 18 suspected informers for the Jewish state following the killing of its three top commanders.
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- Maggi controversy: Case against Big B, Madhuri Dixit and Preity Zinta
- Exclusive: Candid chat with superstar Amitabh Bachchan!
- India will pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia's case against Pakistan if SC permits: Sushma Swaraj
- Vidya Balan gets honorary doctorate for her contribution to Indian cinema
- RBI cuts repo rate by 0.25% to 7.25%
- How to store food during summer!
- Names of CIC, CVC chiefs cleared; list sent for President's assent
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- US Defence Secretary Ashton Carter visits Eastern Naval Command in Visakhapatnam
- LG says AAP govt has no powers to appoint Bihar cops in Delhi ACB
- Modi govt’s novel initiative: ‘khoya-paya’ web portal to track missing children launched
- Goa police bust prostitution ring; Telugu actress rescued
- Ravi Shastri appointed Team India's interim coach for Bangladesh tour
- Minorities are as much a part of India as anyone else: PM Modi assures Muslim leaders
- ‘Make in India’ lion came from Switzerland?
- Assam Board Class 10th Results: SEBA HSLC/AHM Class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today at 10 AM on resultsassam.nic.in
- SEBA Result 2015: Check resultsassam.nic.in, ahsec.nic.in, seba.net.in for Assam Board HSLC Class 10 exam result shortly