Last Updated: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 19:39
Scotland Yard officers are reportedly investigating nearly 600 fresh claims of phone-hacking at media tycoon Rupert Murdoch`s now defunct UK tabloid News of the World.
Last Updated: Monday, January 23, 2012, 19:55
Murdoch`s company apologised and paid large
sums for out-of-court settlements to many whose
phones had been hacked.
Last Updated: Monday, December 12, 2011, 22:38
Neville Thurlbeck told the Leveson public inquiry that the story of Beckham affair was clearly in
the public interest.
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 22:43
The group of around 46 people will give evidence on
alleged media intrusion into their private lives.
Last Updated: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:15
A letter from an ex-reporter says that hacking was endorsed by senior journalists at the tabloid.
Last Updated: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 17:58
James Murdoch is to be recalled by UK MPs after his
evidence on phone hacking was doubted.
Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2011, 20:48
British police said that someone was leaking distracting details of the inquiry to the media.
Last Updated: Saturday, July 09, 2011, 09:35
Andy Coulson was arrested over allegations of phone hacking while he was editor of the tabloid.
Last Updated: Thursday, July 07, 2011, 09:20
The phone-hacking crisis consuming the biggest-selling Sunday newspaper has deepened.
Last Updated: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 20:50
The Scotland Yard said it
would leave "no stone unturned" in the investigation into
allegations of phone hacking against a leading tabloid.
more videos >>