Thanks for the memories Roger and Rafa, but it`s the Novak and Andy show now.
Novak Djokovic defeated heroic Juan Martin del Potro 7-5, 4-6, 7-6 (7/2), 6-7 (6/8), 6-3 on Friday in the longest Wimbledon semi-final in history to move into his 11th Grand Slam title match.
Tennis legend Billie Jean King lauded the women’s singles semifinal clash between Sabine Lisicki and Agnieszka Radwanska, which the former won, at Wimbledon here Thursday.
Indian challenge in the men`s doubles competition of the Wimbledon ended today with both Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna losing their respective semi-final matches after being engaged in gruelling five-setters
Novak Djokovic will face Juan Martin in the Wimbledon semi-finals after the world number one clinched his 13th consecutive Grand Slam last-four spot with a 7-6 (7/5), 6-4, 6-3 victory over Tomas Berdych today.
The girl with a cleft lip who was treated six years ago and was the star of Oscar-winning documentary "Smile Pinky", will toss the coin at the Gentlemen`s Singles Final at Wimbledon.
British no.1 Laura Robson may reportedly have fallen victim to a ` curse` by British Prime Minister David Cameron on Monday as she crashed out of Wimbledon following a defeat to Estonian Kaia Kanepi.
Tennis ace Andy Murray`s mother has sparked rumours of a Wimbledon romance with a BBC commentator.
A host of Great Britain’s 2012 Olympic heroes were honoured at Wimbledon here.
British No.1 Andy Murray has said that he believes that his reunion with other Olympic heroes in the Royal Box at the All England Club can inspire him to Wimbledon glory.
British boxer Nicola Adams has claimed that she had an "amazing experience" while watching the Wimbledon game from the Royal Box on Friday.
Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek had to work hard to beat Daniele Bracciali and Jonathan Erlich in the men`s doubles first round even as Mahesh Bhupathi and Daniela Hantuchova bowed out of the mixed doubles event at the Wimbledon Championships, here on Friday.
British tennis ace Andy Murray has said that he is taking nothing for granted before his third-round Wimbledon test with Spaniard Tommy Robredo, and is in no mood for over-confidence following the shock exits of Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer this week.
British No.1 Andy Murray has said that he feels that defending Wimbledon champion Roger Federer may never again regain his levels of consistency and domination like before, following his exit from the tournament on the heels of Rafael Nadal.
Australian tennis ace Bernard Tomic has said that Swiss star Roger Federer may have got ahead of himself after Spaniard Rafael Nadal was dumped from the Wimbledon, leading to his own demise as Federer was knocked out of the tournament.
The All England Club is reportedly investigating claims that Olympic champion Mo Farah had broken Wimbledon rules by filming the games going on at the Centre Court on his mobile phone from the Royal Box, and had posted the footage on Twitter.
American tennis star Serena Williams has reportedly accepted the challenge of British ace Andy Murray, saying that she would play against the Scot in a modern-day Battle of the Sexes.
Sixth seed Li Na of China, who won the French Open in 2011, said being a champion is pretty far away right now after she reached the women’s singles third round Thursday at here.
Sixth seed Li Na of China overcame a blip in the second set to beat Simona Halep 6-2, 1-6, 6-0 and enter the women`s singles third round at Wimbledon here on Thursday.
Tennis star Andy Murray will still be seen as a Scot rather than British even if he is crowned as the Wimbledon champion this year, a poll has revealed.
Spanish tennis ace Rafael Nadal`s uncle and coach has criticized his attitude after the 12-time Grand Slam champion suffered a shock first round exit from Wimbledon on Monday.
No.1 tennis player Novak Djokovic has said he cannot take anything for granted and needs to work harder, keeping in mind former champion Rafael Nadal`s exit from the first round of Wimbledon.
Seven surgeons told Lleyton Hewitt his tennis career was finished if he had an operation on his troublesome toe but the gritty Australian is merrily defying them by battling on and making himself a force to be reckoned with once again.
Former British number 1. Tim Henman believes Andy Murray can win Wimbledon this year.
Tennis ace Serena Williams, currently ranked World`s no.1 has claimed that she had already apologised to her Russian counterpart World`s no.3 Maria Sharapova for comments made about her personal life in an article which appeared in Rolling Stone magazine.
Wimbledon champion Roger Federer has reportedly said that he sees a `bigger threat` in Andy Murray than Rafael Nadal or Novak Djokovic as he stands out a bit over the others.
Former Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted that watching British tennis ace Andy Murray at Wimbledon got him going more than United ever did.
Novak Djokovic has put his favourite Wimbledon treat of strawberries and cream aside in order to ensure that he reclaims the title he won in 2011.
British tennis ace Andy Murray has said that he believed that the he will be able to win the Wimbledon and end Britain`s lengthy wait, inspired by the London Olympics spirit.
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Asaram Bapu shown as 'saint' in Rajasthan school book
- Floods create havoc in several parts of India
- Landslide hits Manipur after heavy rain
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution-Part 2
- What is the mystery behind Lord Krishna temple in Nidhivan
- Fast N Facts @7:30 pm
- Poster war breaks out between BJP, AAP
- BJP questions AAP's ad campaign expenditure
- 15 reports from 15 cities
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'
- Pak releases 163 Indian fishermen
- Karnataka teachers freed by ISIS are safe, to return soon
- Porn banned in India? RGV criticises the move
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Don't lose the first Test of an away series: Sunil Gavaskar