Mumbai: Here’s good news for gadget and techno-savvy people. Lenovo on Tuesday unveiled a brand new smartphone to extend its popular K series in India. The latest Lenovo product titled K6 Power will be available exclusively on Flipkart December 6 onward.
Priced at Rs 9,999, the pocket-friendly dual-SIM smartphone promises to be one of the finest handsets endowed with attractive features.
As the latest Lenovo smartphone gears up to reach Indian consumers shortly, here’s taking a look at its key features:
- K6 Power won’t give up! It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
- The smartphone has a full-metal body with a 5-inch full-HD display with a screen resolution of 1080x1920 pixels.
- 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Runs on Lenovo Pure UI on top of Android Marshmallow operating system.
- Dolby Atmos paired with Dual Stereo Speakers to boost audio experience.
- Adreno 505 graphics and finger-print sensor
- 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor and 8MP front camera with wide angle lens to boost your photographic skills.
- Coming to its connectivity feature, the smartphone is 4G LTE compatible; enables Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Micro-USB 2.0.
- The smartphone can internally store 32 GB and facilitates expansion of memory up to 128 GB.
Lenovo Group constitutes almost a fourth of total online smartphone shipments and continues to lead the channel followed by Xiaomi, says a recent report by International Data Corporation (IDC).