Majority of consumers in the country are ready to move away from cash and adopt mobile payments for their purchases, says a report.
In order to allow consumers more control over the camera features, photo-sharing mobile service Snapchat is reportedly planning to launch an Android smartphone.
In a surprise find, 89 per cent of people, including from India are positive about the role robots can play in helping them at workplace rather than taking away their jobs, a new report has found.
Apple Inc will in the coming months start assembling its lower-priced iPhone SE models at a contract manufacturer`s plant in the southern Indian technology hub of Bengaluru, an industry source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Friday.
In a revolutionary announcement, technology major Google has declared that it is "years closer" to deliver internet to rural areas of the world using high-flying balloons.
Post updates in Microsoft Office in February, Macbook Pro owners with Touch Bar will get to work with the LCD strip Apple introduced with its latest laptop.
Mark Zuckerberg has revealed deep-seated concerns that the tide is turning against globalisation.
Chloe took to writing the letter to Pichai after her father informed her that Google would be the best place for her to work for its world-famous perks and quality working standards.
Swedish communication technology firm Ericsson on Thursday introduced "5G platform" to accelerate the path to next generation wireless services.
According to Truecaller’s TrueInsights Q4 report, Reliance Jio subscribers made the shortest calls which lasted inside 30 seconds on average in the second half of 2016.
Apple is working on a project to embed fingerprint scanner on display of iPhone 8.
India ranked fourth on the list of top target countries for Web Application Attacks and 10th in the list of "Global Web Application Attack Source Countries" in the fourth quarter of 2016, a new report revealed on Wednesday.
Emphasizing that major South Korean search engines are not much secure, the security director at Google said that a HTTPS-based website is a safer way to protect users from possible security attacks.
International law is not prepared to deal with cyberattacks even as the interconnected world faces threats on a scale never seen before, India has told the Security Council.
Led by growth in business process outsourcing, the Indian government is set to spend $7.8 billion on IT in 2017 - an increase of 9.5 percent over 2016, market research firm Gartner said on Monday.
India registered 109.1 million units of smartphone shipments with a marginal 5.2 percent annual growth in 2016, market research firm International Data Corporation (IDC) said on Monday. Chinese players led the pack.
E-commerce major Snapdeal today announced that it has received the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification making it among the few ecommerce companies in the country to do so.
Smart grid technology - such as management systems in power plants - may be prone to hacking, say scientists who delved into "nightmare" scenarios where hackers exploit security weaknesses and execute a disruptive plan of cyberattacks.
Technology firms must up their game in tackling "fake news", Apple chief executive Tim Cook said on Saturday, calling for a major public information campaign.
Indigenous digital payments app BHIM, which the government has developed for fast and secure cashless transactions, was today launched on the iOS platform.
Over 50,300 cyber security incidents like phishing, website intrusions and defacements, virus and denial of service attacks were observed in the country during 2016, Parliament was informed today.
The government has slapped notices on billionaire Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio Infocomm and Paytm for using the Prime Minister's photograph in their advertisements.
The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) had said over 600 customers had reported losses of at least Rs 1.3 crore due to the breach.
Video creators can now live stream their videos on YouTube with at least 10,000 followers.
With more than 80 security certifications, BBM Enterprise SDK provides the highest-level of security for messages, voice and video for iOS and Android.
Facebook plans to add a feature on Wednesday to make it easier for people affected by disasters to find each other locally to provide and receive help.
Indian mobile payments and digital wallet firm MobiKwik says it is in talks to raise more funds at a level that would give the start-up a $1 billion valuation, as it pushes to forge new ties with banks and offer new financial services on its platform.
In a bid to strengthen cyber security system, the Reserve Bank (RBI) today decided to set up an inter-disciplinary panel on cyber security to examine various threats and suggest measures to deal with it.
The study noted that 77 percent Indians reported behavioural concerns like cyberbullying, trolling, online harassment, sexual solicitation, sexting, revenge porn or sextortion.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH