In what could be a major blow to Apple Inc in its plan to set up a manufacturing unit in India, the Commerce Ministry is reportedly not in favour of concessions to the US tech giant for the same.
OnePlus India will launch the 'Soft Gold' variant of OnePlus 3T in the Indian market on January 5 in the app-only sale for registered users, the company announced recently.
Popular social media application WhatsApp has stopped working in older iPhones and Android handsets to ensure that it could continue to introduce new features and stay secure, which relies on the app being used on newer operating systems.
State-run telecom firm BSNL is offering unlimited local and STD calls to any network for one month at Rs 144. The plan, valid for six month will also come with 300 MB of data.
The iPhone 7 and Google Pixel XL may have captured the market in 2016, but there still many more smartphones that we expect to be released in this year, i.e. in 2017.
Reliance Jio’s Welcome Offer ceased to remain valid from midnight of December 31. Does it mean that you would no longer be able to enjoy free voice calls, video calling, messaging and data? You would still be able to enjoy most of the freebies what the Welcome Offer promised, but with a catch. Here is what you would like to know about Reliance Jio's free offers:
Cashing in on the rollout by several telecom operators offering unlimited free call facility, Government run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd on Saturday joined the bandwagon with launch of a new Rs 144 plan for its customers offering similar features.
The latest version of Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet is set to arrive in the first quarter of 2017, as per media reports.
As the number of mobile internet users are on rise in India, cases of malware attacks on smartphones` operating systems have increased and mobile applications through which people hack into phones to access personal data show the same trend, a study has found.
In order to assess call drop and other network issues of various telecom operators, telecom regulator Trai will start with drive tests in January. The drive will also include the latest entrant Reliance Jio.
After Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government's demonetisation drive to wash out black money from the country kicked off from November 8, 2016, the emphasis has been on digital payments. With our country marching ahead to become a complete cashless economy, Mobile Wallets, Digital Wallets or e-Wallet apps have hit a major high.
Users of the mobile wallet MobiKwik will now be able to pay their utility and convenience bills across the country using the wallet.
In a bid to tackle the call drop menace, Government has launched an Integrated Voice Response System (IVRS) system at multiple locations including Delhi and Mumbai to obtain direct feedback from subscribers on call quality.
Yet another luxury watch to entice the consumers is up for its big launch on December 28, 2016. ASUS Zenwatch 3 will be available exclusively through one of India’s top online shopping portal, Flipkart, reportedly.
The world's first free linguistic email address service 'DATAMAIL' is now accessible through computers using all popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Netscape, Safari and Flox.
Are you planning to get a new SIM card but have no time to go to retailers? Worry not for this new start-up will deliver it to your doorstep, all free of cost.
While the 63 million customers of Reliance Jio might be having a gala time with the company extending the 'Welcome Offer' to 'Happy New Year Offer' till March 2017, the telecom operator is reportedly in trouble.
Flashing a cool, swanky smartphone happens to be one of the top trends today. From being a mere source of communication to now literally carrying your office on toes—having a smartphone has made life essentially easier and better for sure.
As part of its programme to upgrade facilities for rail users, Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu said Monday that 200 more stations and some additional trains would be provided with Wi-Fi in 2017.
In what could come as a big surprise despite the government's 'Digital India' initiative and the recent pust for digital payment following the demonetisation move, a new study has found that 950 million Indians do not have the Internet.
In an interesting revelation, e-commerce site Flipkart informed that men were the biggest online shoppers in 2016 and not women as one might have thought considering that shopping is like their forte.
Now you can easily pay fuel and LPG at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) retail outlets across the country using Ola Money.
In wake of substantial increase in digital transactions after demonetisation, the government has alerted the top banks, both public and private, and asked them to inform about any kind of IT breach inside 2 hours.
Charging telecom regulator as acting mute spectator to violations by Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel moved telecom TDSAT.
The image messaging and multimedia mobile application Snapchat not only made revolutionary changes in the way people communicate today but has now added yet another innovative feature to its never-ending list.
Indian government agencies sent 609 requests to social networking site Facebook to preserve account records of 850 users/accounts in the first half of the year, the fourth highest after the US, Canada and Brazil.
An online Santa tracker run by a Canadian and American defense agency mapped the jolly old gift-giver's path around the globe today, in what has become a Yuletide tradition.
Consumers can now heave a sigh of relief as Santa has brought in some respite on Christmas in the form of Aadhaar Payment App. After days of thinking over how to make your cash-less transactions easier and hassle-free, the government is now about to gift you a big surprise.
Social networking giant Facebook received 6,324 requests from Indian government agencies for 8,290 users/accounts in the first half of 2016.
Snapchat has introduced the latest feature using which you don't require to use fingertips to play a game anymore.
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- Killfie - India tops ranking for selfie deaths
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- Watch: Heavy snowfall in Kashmir and other hilly areas!
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti?
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit
- Real reason why Election Commission gave 'cycle' to Akhilesh Yadav but not his father Mulayam Singh
- Akhilesh Yadav allotted `cycle` symbol by EC; UP CM seeks father Mulayam's blessings
- Ludhiana shocker: `They were dying...and people were clicking pictures`
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Good news for small traders: Withdrawal limit from current accounts doubled to Rs 1 lakh per week
- Nokia 6 to go on sale from January 19; gets over 1 million registrations
- Salman Khan Acquitted in Arms Act Case Jodhpur Court—As it happened
- Expelled Sahibabad BSP MLA makes SHOCKING disclosure, claims Mayawati demanded Rs 8 cr for party ticket