As a part of the independence day celebrations, all new customers will get an opportunity to buy the VIVE at a reduced price of Rs. 87,990 from its current price of Rs 92,990.With the purchase of HTC VIVE, customers will also receive Rs. 3,000 Steam gift card that can be redeemed.
Japan Display, born out of the 2012 merger of the liquid crystal display divisions of Hitachi, Toshiba and Sony, has been lagging behind its foreign rivals as the industry shifts to new technologies.
The mobile-phone chip-maker claimed that Apple violated potentially six of its patents in how it uses the Intel modems.
Walt Disney is throwing its hat into the streaming ring, consequently ending its agreement with Netflix.
"We believe India is uniquely placed to innovate and shape the internet experience of billions of users who are and will come online on the mobile platform," Peter Lubbers, Head of Google Developer Training said.
Google sells the eye-wearable device with `Glass for Work` partners which are authorised to develop and deliver enterprise solutions for Glass customers.
The storage device delivers up to 290,000 IOPS (Input/Output operations per second) and supports PCIe Gen3 x4 interface.
The sent postcards and the amount with it is however completely refundable if the recipient fails to accept it within a time period of 10 days.
In a breather to its rival Samsung, Apple has decided to give its Touch ID security solution for its forthcoming "iPhone 8" handset a pass and will instead rely on face unlock feature for all works, an analyst has said.
Amid a raging debate on efficacy and results of speed test apps, Trai plans to 'study' the methodology and other nuances of such applications used for checking upload and download speeds of data, an official said.
Riding on the success of its "Honor" sub-brand, the time is ripe for the Chinese smartphone maker Huawei to ramp up its offline presence in India, especially in tier II and III cities, says a top company executive.
Google is developing a technology that would allow news publishers to build a news service that is similar to Snapchat `Discover`, by making mini-magazine of slides that users could swipe one-by-one on their smartphones, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
As per the TRAI test results, Bharti Airtel's average 4G download speed was lowest at 8.91 mbps. The company has been claiming to be the fastest 4G service provider as per tests conducted by private broadband speed measuring firms.
It is so energy-efficient that it can run on a cellphone, and it is so fast that it can display retouched images in real-time, so that the photographer can see the final version of the image while still framing the shot, according to a paper presented at Siggraph 2017, a digital graphics conference here.
As per the information reported to the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERTIn), a total of 65 incidents involving ransomware were reported between 2014 and 2017 till June, he said in the Lok Sabha.
Users can download the recent `Chrome Canary` from Google Play Store to try it out, TechCrunch reported on Tuesday.
The software giant was testing text-to-speech features in Word for quite some time.
Operational technology and consumer technology systems have long been used in industrial and end-user products to monitor and control physical processes.
India`s leading digital payments firm Paytm plans to launch a messaging service to rival Facebook Inc`s WhatsApp by the end of this month, a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
Speaking at Google India`s first-ever `App Excellence Summit` here, she said: "We support developers` imaginations and make Android consumers aware of the new experiences our developers are creating".
The researches have found that the phrase "how to commit suicide" went up 26 per cent and "commit suicide" rose by 18 percent. In addition, "how to kill yourself" increased by nine percent, reports people.com.
Microsoft`s SwiftKey keyboard now competes against the likes of Google`s Gboard keyboard and various other iOS and Android keyboards.
According to a report in CNET on Monday, the company has failed in its bid to dismiss the lawsuit and the US District Judge Lucy Koh has ruled that iPhone 4 and 4S users can pursue claims against Apple.
The four-year-old start-up claims that its virtual assistants can understand and provide answers to questions which do not have simple "yes" or "no" answers.
Aiming to ease accessibility of Google`s services, the latest additions to Gboard will help users access these services without opening the browser each time, thereby increasing its popularity among the customers.
Giving a week's relief to Sahara India Life Insurance (SILIC), the Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) today stayed the IRDAI decision to sell the business of the Sahara group company to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.
"This is something we rolled out a few weeks ago. The `Public` setting allows your `Followers` to see your story, in addition to your `Friends,`" a Facebook spokesperson was quoted as saying.
The statement added: "Instructions have been issued to all BSNL field units to educate all the customers about the procedures to configure their modems to prevent any vulnerability exploitation."
According to a report in Financial Tribune on Sunday, the second version of HoloLens` custom multiprocessor -- called a "holographic processing unit" or HPU -- will enable HoloLens to do the kind of deep learning processing that typically is done only in the cloud.
In June, researchers from the Facebook AI Research Lab (FAIR) found that while they were busy trying to improve chatbots, the "dialogue agents" were creating their own language.
- Track repair was being carried out without station master's permission - Watch report
- Watch: Clashes of Indian-Chinese soldiers' at Ladakh
- Can Indian trains provide safer journeys to passengers in future?
- Watch: First official briefing after Muzaffarnagar train accident
- President Ram Nath Kovind presents National Flag to Ladakh's Scout Battalion
- SC grants bail to Lt Col Purohit in Malegaon blast case
- Public, private sector should work together in healthcare sector, says FM Arun Jaitley
- PM Modi meets 13 Chief Ministers of BJP governed states
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) poll results 2017: As it happened
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Will Surya Grahan be visible in India?
- WATCH: Lightning quick MS Dhoni produces yet another impressive stumping, sends Lasith Malinga packing
- This man’s funny pose and hilarious Twitter reactions will leave you in splits
- Survival is a distant dream for Assam man who has to go through life with 59-inch stomach
- Beijing is back with a new anti-India video, wants to 'strengthen trust and manage disputes'
- Total solar eclipse all set to woo sky gazers tonight: All you need to know!
- AIADMK merger: Panneerselvam takes oath as Deputy CM; PM Modi assures support to Tamil Nadu govt
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha – Akshay Kumar starrer packs a solid punch at the Box Office
- Doklam standoff will not result in India-China war, says government
- Defence firms eye billion-dollar chance for 'Made in India'
- Doctor's attempt to inject hospital superintendent with HIV+ blood over personal grudge foiled
- WATCH: Jinder Mahal survives nasty crash to defend WWE Championship title
- PM Narendra Modi's austerity drive for ministers, asks them to avoid 5-star hotels, PSUs vehicles
- WATCH: Virat Kohli welcomes MS Dhoni in nets, waves bat like helicopter blade as he walks in