As Jio will make its services paid from April 1, 2017, it was thought that many customers may stop subscribing to it, but a research conducted by brokerage firm Bernstein showed opposite trend.
A parliamentary panel has pulled up DoT for failing to incorporate effective penalty clauses in agreements for shared mobile infrastructure scheme that led to roll-out delays, and expressed concern on non-recovery of penalty and outstanding dues.
With these numbers, Honor gained 23 percent market share, registering an increase of 18.8 percent as compared to January last year.
India ranks the second highest in Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled customer maturity compared with other Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets, a new report revealed on Tuesday.
International SIM card and global calling card companies have caught the attention of telecom regulator TRAI over instances of unsatisfactory service quality provided to consumers when they are travelling abroad.
Google on Monday celebrated with a special animated Doodle showing a `flash mob` spraying a young onlooker with vibrant colours.
Israel-based cyber security firm Check Point has detected a malware that is not downloaded due to users` use but is already present in Android device.
Digital mediums are likely to surpass traditional ones by 2021-22, when smart phone and broadband penetration increases in the country, according to EY India.
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will soon be tying up with local cable network operators in Telangana to provide broadband services to its customers.
The heat traces left on the smartphone screen after typing the PIN or swiping a pattern could give away your secret code, warn researchers.
China's Alibaba-backed Paytm on Friday cited the outcry on social media as a reason for rolling back 2 per cent charge that it levied on money loaded in the wallet using credit cards.
Users of the social networking site Facebook are likely to interact with a small number of news sources, despite a plethora of outlets to choose from, a new study suggests.
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Thursday said it has rectified the technical glitch that delayed deduction of equated monthly instalments (EMIs) of some bank customers in the past few days.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba on Wednesday announced the launch of an India-specific content platform -- We-Media Reward Plan 2 -- with an initial investment of Rs 5 crore, as part of its plan to invest Rs 200 crore over the next two years to drive content distribution in the country.
Information management company Veritas on Wednesday announced a strategic partnership with Google to provide joint customers with 360 data management capabilities that reduce data storage costs, increase compliance and accelerate the customer`s journey to Google Cloud platform.
A web portal to help traders and other stakeholders transition to the upcoming Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime has been launched.
India`s leading OTT platforms Hotstar and Zapr Media Labs, a Bangalore based media tech company, today announced a strategic partnership to drive the next wave of mobile audience analytics in India.
Aiming to bring more locally-produced series and films to its Indian viewers, global internet TV network Netflix on Monday announced strategic partnerships with Airtel, Videocon d2h and Vodafone. The move is to offer Netflix services over the top (OTT) through these companies` direct-to-home and mobile platforms.
Microsoft on Monday announced that its hybrid-cloud solution "Azure Stack Technical Preview 3 (TP3)" is now available for Indian businesses which enables customers run Azure Cloud in on-premise environments with pay-as-you-use pricing.
India will organize its first mobile congress in September with a special focus on reaching out to the South East Asian markets. ”There is Mobile World Congress in Barcelona and an edition in Shanghai. There is nothing in between for South East Asia. India is emerging as one of the global leaders in telecom which we will also showcase in the Indian Mobile Congress,” COAI Director General Rajan S Mathews told PTI.
India accounted for more than half of the 500-million new Internet users globally who have come on board in the last three years, a report by software firm Adobe said on Sunday.
The effect of 3D printing on the environment is well-known, but now a recent study has shown that plants may offer a green solution.
WhatsApp's competitive streak is on-the-go adding more features upping the convenience quotient of the app.
Controller General of Accounts (CGA) Archana Nigam has said that 98 per cent of the total government transactions in the current fiscal, pegged at Rs 6.05 lakh crore in terms of value, have happened through the digital route.
In order to create a strategic roadmap for network evolution to the 5G technology standard and Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled devices, Finnish mobile phone manufacturer Nokia and India`s largest telecom service provider Bharti Airtel on Wednesday joined hands.
In a bid to push digital transactions, the government has asked all banks to provide mobile banking facility to all customers by March 31.
India must make the most from the diverse applications under the upcoming 5G technology to solve some of its developmental problems in areas such as transport and agriculture, TRAI chairman RS Sharma has said.
Hyperloop One sees India as among the top three markets for its super-fast transportation solution and is ready to invest "billions of dollars" in the country, CEO Rob Llyod said.
Reliance Jio tied up with Samsung at the Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona and announced an ‘I&G (Infill & Growth) Project’aiming to bring 5G connectivity to India.
US-based Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HTT) is in talks with five Indian states to build a high-speed travel network and will also raise USD 100 million to invest in the country.
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal accused of molesting a woman
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- Have fertility problems? This app helps Kashmiri woman get pregnant after 7 years
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important