Apple is developing its own graphics technology for iPhones, iPads and watches and will soon stop using PowerVR graphics processors.
Reports say that Jio DTH will have 300 TV channels and more than 50 HD channels.
Advancing its efforts to digitally transform education in the country, Microsoft India on Monday rolled out #TeachYourChildren programme.
Amid a tussle between leading telecom firms over broadband speed, data published by telecom regulator Trai shows that Reliance Jio tops the chart with almost double the download speed of those offered by its nearest rivals -- Idea Cellular and Airtel.
New Delhi: ICICI Bank on Monday announced the integration of its retail internet banking with 'DigiLocker', an online repository platform for issuance, verification and storage of digital certificates and documents on cloud.
Apples next generation of iPhones will bring "True Color iPad Pro" screen technology to its smartphones for the first time.
Scientists have developed the quickest, smallest, highest-capacity memory device that could pave the way for the next generation of flexible and transparent electronics.
Microsoft has announced that the next major update to Windows 10 -- the Windows 10 Creators Update -- will begin rolling out to the 400 million monthly active devices worldwide on April 11.
Reliance Jio, India's newest telecom operator, is closing in on 50 million paid users, days before its free voice, free-data offer ends.
The world`s biggest smartphone maker Samsung will unveil its latest flagship model, the Galaxy S8, on Wednesday in New York as it seeks to move on from last year`s humiliating burning handset recall.
All the cards have five-year warranty and will be available from April 3.
Apple has officially released iOS 10.3 update that has major updates regarding its newly launched AirPods, WiFi calling and SiriKit.
According to the survey, 47 percent of the surveyed organisations said they would upgrade to Windows 10 in the next 12 months.
The disputes were over the exterior design of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models, which Shenzhen Baili claimed were a copy of their 100C smartphones.
Researchers have developed a new algorithm that predicts when a user will leave a mobile game.
A four year old boy in south London used Siri wisely in order to save his mother's life. It so happened in Croydon area of the city when a kid named Roman found his mother gasping for breath.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) users are up for a surprise. The state-run telecom service provider has come up with an offer to provide 1GB free data to smartphone users without internet.
US tech giant Apple has acquireed `Workflow,` a popular iOS tool that allows users combine the functionalities of various apps together to automate normally complex processes, media reported on Friday.
Reaffirming its commitment to investing further in the country, global networking giant Cisco on Thursday unveiled its first `Made in India` router which can be used by small and medium businesses (SMBs) across multiple industries.
Broadband speed testing firm Ookla, whose findings about Airtel as India's fastest network have been contested by Jio, today shared the broad methodology it uses, saying it stands by accuracy and reliability of its test.
Payments through Samsung Pay can be accepted at all places where a physical card will work.
Samsung Pay supports Magnetic Secure Transmission, that allows a user to send a magnetic signal from smartphone to the payment terminal's card reader.
With the release of a new video app called Clips, Apple Inc is inching one step closer to fully engaging in the messaging world.
Google, which has seen a slew of companies withdraw ads after they appeared alongside extremist content, said today it was introducing new tools to give firms greater control.
Increased digital clutter, owing to an explosion in the usage of apps, is leaving smartphones vulnerable to security threats, a new survey said on Monday.
Telecom equipment company Qualcomm today unveiled Qualcomm 205, a chipset to be used for making 4G feature phones that are expected to be priced below USD 50 or Rs 3,500 a unit.
Apple`s recently submitted application for an unnamed "wireless device" to the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for approval turns out to be a door access system, most likely to be used for the Apple Park campus.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has said that all devices using Aadhaar authentication will have to adhere to its new encryption standards from June 1.
Rise in adoption of new digital technologies will have a significant impact on the job market and employees need to adapt to changing technologies and develop fresh skills to make themselves relevant, say experts.
The much awaited The Moto G5 Plus smartphone, which was launched exclusively on Flipkart, witnessed record sales on the first day of launch.
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj
- Nitish Kumar's floor test in Bihar Assembly tomorrow: A quick look at party-wise position