Srinivas Kuchibhotla`s wife Sunayana Dumala, her brother, sister-in-law and another relative will accompany the body on Monday night.
Seven men were drowned and three went missing in three different incidents in Telangana on Friday.
Amid scorching criticisms from the Opposition for spending, what many claim to be tax payers money, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao is all set to offer a gold moustache (bangaru meesalu) costing around Rs 75,000 at Kuravi Veerabhadra Swamy Temple.
The Union government has proposed to come out with a scheme to give assistive devices such as tripod walking sticks, wheel-chairs and hearing aids, to the elderly living below poverty line (BPL) from the coming financial year, a senior official said on Thursday.
Lone Opposition party in Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress today urged the Telugu Desam government to immediately honour its election-eve promise made in 2014 and pay Rs 2,000 a month as unemployment allowance to all unemployed youth in the state.
Union Urban Development Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu on Wednesday condoled the death of workers in a fire at a factory in Hyderabad that left six persons dead.
Telangana Transport Minister P Mahender Reddy has ordered an inquiry into the incident.
It was the first of such huge offering ever made by a state government after Independence in the country, to the 2,000-year-old hill shrine, richest in the world, the sources said.
At least four workers were killed and three went missing as fire broke out in an air cooler manufacturing unit here on Wednesday morning, police said.
Telangana Rashtra Samithi chief K Chandrasekhar Rao had vowed to make the offerings during the movement for separate Telangana state.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday greeted Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao on his birthday.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Wednesday said he is willing for a dialogue on river water-related issues rather than fighting out in courts as he maintained the State would fully utilise its share of waters from Godavari and Krishna.
Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu today said BJP has no role to play in the political situation of Tamil Nadu.
A 35-year-old NRI working with the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, who had been missing from Falaknuma area since February 04, was found murdered and his body buried at an under-construction house in Bandlaguda area, police said on Friday.NRI working with the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, who had been missing from Falaknuma area since February 04, was found murdered and his body buried at an under-construction house in Bandlaguda area, police said on Friday.
The Telangana Government granted permission to set up 119 residential schools for the students belonging to the Backward Class.
In a shocking incident, a 13-year-old boy in Hyderabad, was allegedly sodomised by his four schoolmates for two months.
Pawan Kalyan, who campaigned extensively for TDP-BJP candidates in the 2014 elections, has been critical of the combine for its failure to fulfil the promise of SCS made to the state.
Telangana is on its way to becoming a role model state in the country with its flagship schemes like Mission Bhagiratha and Mission Kakatiya finding an echo at the national level, Governor ESL Narasimhan said on Thursday.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Monday hit out at opposition parties for planning Jallikattu style protests to demand special category status for the state and said they were planning to create disturbances.
A trainee sub-inspector allegedly committed suicide at the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) training centre at Hakmipet here on Thursday, police said.
BJP today launched a scathing attack on Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on the issue of 12 percent reservations for Muslims, saying the proposal is unconstitutional minority vote bank politics.
K Chandrasekhar Rao said the Telangana legislation will be on the lines of a legislation formulated by Tamil Nadu in 1994, which took the overall quota to 69 percent.
Rich tributes were paid to TDP founder and former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister NT Rama Rao on his 21st death anniversary on Wednesday.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Tuesday arrested one more accused in Hyderabad IS conspiracy case.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a list of 1,258 selected candidates for the post of Agriculture Extension Officer, Grade-II on its officials website.
A 15-year-old teenager was killed when Telangana minister Indrakaran Reddy's car mowed him down near Nirmal town, about 200 km from here on Saturday, police said.
A short-circuit is suspected to have caused the fire on the fourth floor of Katriya Hotel on Raj Bhavan Road.
A nine-year-old girl was allegedly sexually assaulted by her neighbour in Kamareddy district of Telangana.
A court in Sangareddy town on Thursday acquitted AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi and four legislators of his party, who included his brother too, in a case related to demolition of a mosque 11 years ago.
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Gujarat ATS arrest two people for planning a bomb blast in Rajkot's Chotila temple
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Why is religion used as a weapon against 'freedom of speech'?
- Delhi HC rejects Mukhtar Ansari's parole plea for campaigning in UP polls
- UP polls: Development meaningless without Ram Mandir, says BJP's Vinay Katiyar
- India capable of building space station, says ISRO chief Kiran Kumar
- Thane crime branch arrest 18 people in Army recruitment paper leak case
- UP: At least 20 children injured as school bus overturns in Kanpur
- Watch - Mayawati's new strategy to win UP polls
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight
- BMC elections results: Both BJP, Shiv Sena should share Mumbai Mayor's post for 2.5 years each, says RSS
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Ramjas protest: ABVP member's serious allegation on AISA activists, says 'they tore my kurta, misbehaved during clash'
- THIS girl wanted Narendra Modi's 'Shiva stole', she tweeted her wish; you won't believe what PM did!
- MS Dhoni slams 94-ball century against Chhattisgarh in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Harbhajan Singh reacts to India's humiliating loss, gets trolled by David Warner in return