TV personality Raghu Ram, whose name is synonymous with "Roadies", quit the show as its co-creator and judge in 2014. Though he has no regrets about his association with the popular youth-based reality show, he says he would hate to be part of it now.
There's good news for Shah Rukh Khan fans! The superstar, who has previously hosted several hit shows on small screen is set tor turn host for yet another biggie.
Nach Baliye, whicg has real-life celebrity couples as participants has been quite a popular show on Indian TV.
Actors Vicky Ahuja and Ananya Agarwal are learning the Haryanvi language for their new TV show "Meri Durga", which showcases a father and daughter's relationship and has Haryana as its backdrop.
Kamya took to Twitter to share a photograph with Manveer.
'Circus' was originally aired in 1989. It also featured Ashutosh Gowariker, Renuka Shahane and Pawan Malhotra in prominent roles. The Aziz Mirza and Kundan Shah directorial revolved around a circus troupe.
The pretty girl from Himachal, who has three National awards already in her kitty, was absolutely ruthless while describing the character host Johar would play in her biopic if it is ever made!
The stand-up comedy show 'Chhote Miyan Dhaakad' Chapter 4, which replaces Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza on Colors, sees Neha and the actor turned producer-director Sohail as the judges. It showcases talented kids of age group from 4 to 14 across the country.
Former First Lady Michelle Obama is set to appear as a guest judge on on the upcoming season of Gordon Ramsay's hit show MasterChef Junior.
Maverick filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj's upcoming period drama 'Rangoon' is ready for release on February 24, 2017. The film has an interesting star cast with the likes of Kangana Ranaut, Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor in one frame. Imagine what fireworks the film will roll out!
Seven years down the line in the show, Thapki will be seen pursuing her career as a crime reporter, while Bihaan, played by actor Manish Goplani, will end up being with Sankar, who is a strong influence in his life.
The famous celebrity couples dance reality show 'Nach Baliye' is back and with a bang! The Star Plus is ready with a fresh list of contestants, judges and host, reportedly. According to Bollywood Life.com, this time versatile B-Town diva Kajol will be seen on the judge's chair.
Kangy, who was believed to have had problems with Shahid, apparently expressed her feelings about host Johar on the show.
Priyanka Chopra gave a befitting explanation to the notion of a `false perception about women`s body`.
Begum Kareena Kapoor Khan has not only aced her pregnancy like a pro but also managed to inspire many young working women out there! Ending her post pregnancy holiday cut short, the diva is back to work. After stunning us all with her glowing look at the just concluded Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2017 where she walked for Anita Dongre, the reports suggest that Bebo is ready for television.
Karan took to Instagram to share a video that shows Gulabo turning heads on the streets as she flaunts her beauty in a pink shalwar kameez.
Kapil Sharma is expected to make his debut on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’ this year.
The duo will be seen at their hilarious best during the episode.
We applaud Kushal's selfless act and wish him speedy recovery.
Bhojpuri actress Monalisa, who tied the knot in 'Bigg Boss' season 10 house, is now back to work after stepping out of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's controversial reality show. The 34-year-old star recently shared some pictures on her Instagram page where she can be seen all geared up on the sets of her upcoming film.
Superstar Hrithik Roshan's recently releases film 'Kaabil' has been getting rave reviews from the classes and masses alike. The film is minting huge moolah at the box office despite facing tough competition from Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees'.
- Intoxicated woman caught for rash driving in Kolkata kisses policeman
- Akshay Kumar to sing National Anthem at Pro Kabaddi League 2017 opening
- It's for Pakistan to create atmosphere for talks: Sushma Swaraj
- Thousands of worshippers surge into Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa mosque, 113 injured
- Govt launches mobile apps for info on quakes, ocean
- England vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Vernon Philander at double as Alastair Cook defies Proteas attack on Day 1
- Amid Doklam standoff, NSA Ajit Doval meets China's top diplomat, 'major problems' discussed
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you