If you are a travel enthusiast then we are pretty sure that Paris must be at the top of your bucket list. Well, to be honest, the place deserves it all. Since time immemorial, the French capital has been serving the best to the tourists.
The stunt show will take audience on an adventure with police officer Chulbul Pandey, where he has to rescue his damsel Rajjo and her friends from the grabs of fictitious goons.
The soul of Kolkata lies in its historic buildings and monuments and a visit to these ancient and historical destinations is a must to truly experience the wonders of the ‘City of Joy’.
GTDC decided to form a cadre of local workers who will be recruited through Goa Recruitment Society, a state government venture, and be trained in keeping the beaches clean
Full-fledged operations of the Duck Boats joy rides will begin in November.
According to IRCTC, these coaches, the first of their kind in India, are being manufactured at the ICF and each has a manufacturing cost of around Rs four crore.
Mysore Dasara is must watch event not only because of its grandeur and royalty but also to appreciate the efforts of the people of the city for preserving tradition in its purest form.
Based on interaction with a sample size of 500 customers, online bus booking platform Travelyaari took a survey that sheds light on traveller's behaviour and preferences with regard to road travel.
The auspicious festival of nine days is celebrated in the Indian month of Ashwina.
Travelling during festive season, mainly driven by visiting friends and relatives (VFR), has caught on with as many as 65 per cent people booking at least two months in advance compared to 53 per cent during summers holidays, according to a survey.
From the time-honoured elite family celebrations to the boisterous theme Durga Pujas in grand marquees, West Bengal is set to plunge into festivities, merriment and religiosity.
The community in Mumbai -- ranging from goldsmiths to businessmen to film stars -- is preparing with full festive zeal to welcome Goddess Durga as the much-awaited Puja starts from Friday.
Preity Zinta all set to rock this year's Durga Puja in Kolkata!
Decorators are busy giving the final finishing to the pandals, while artisans are working hard colouring the idols.
Though it is wiser to make your plans well in advance, few circumstances lead you to make last minute plans which are a little challenging to realize, especially when you are taking train journeys.
At Bhabanipore 75 Palli, visitors will be introduced to 'Arshinagar', the city of mirrors, where one can see his true self.
Here, we bring you the Top 5 destinations in India where 'Durga Puja Utsav' is celebrated at its best!
Ladakh -- once the hub of the ancient Silk Route -- is aptly described as a place where Buddhist spirituality and its ancient culture reign supreme amidst virgin nature.
Now, this one will really be one of its kind park in Paris. The country is set to approve the a park for nudists early next summer, reportedly. The proposal for setting up this unique clothes-free zone is already approved.
One of the leading bus booking platform of India Travelyaari has published a significant study on World Tourism Day, which maps the travel preferences of Indians.
- Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement over Kashmir issue
- Raid in retired colonel's house in Meerut; firearms, animal skin, 1 crore cash recovered
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Chhattisgarh: CRPF halts all operations related to road safety in Maoist-prone area
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- DNA: Sudden rise in demand for nuclear shelters in Japan - Are they feeling threatened?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath addresses RSS workers in Gorakhpur
- Enough is enough: Video of CRPF soldier seeking revenge for Sukma martyrs goes viral
- Is National Conference following the footsteps of Muslim League?
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam, Part-II
- DNA: Today in History | April 29, 2017
- IPL 2017: Robin Uthappa threatens Siddarth Kaul with body contact, then angry Yuvraj Singh takes over — WATCH
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- IPL 2017: Jasprit Bumrah hunts down Lions in their own den, as Mumbai beat Gujarat in Super Over – Watch Video
- Retd Colonel's residence raided in Meerut; 50,000 cartridges, 40 rifles, pistols, Rs 1 cr cash, 117 kg meat seized
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- Abu Tahir, suspected Al Qaeda recruit from Kerala, killed in Syria in attack by US
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- GL vs MI: 1 run needed from 1 ball, and then 'game-changer' Ravindra Jadeja shows his master-class – Watch Video
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion – Check out final opening day breakup at Box Office
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- Income Tax filing 2017: You can make these 6 investments for tax-free income
- After Sukma attack, a CRPF jawan says 'enough is enough...no money required, only vengeance` - Watch
- Hitting the roof: Rahul Tripathi welcomes Sreenath Aravind in Pune with monster six — VIDEO
- This might be MS Dhoni's last stint in Indian Premier League, feels Ricky Ponting