Corbett Tiger Reserve authorities have issued shoot-at-sight orders and pressed two drones into service after movement of poachers was reported along the southern fringes of the park.
The Election Commission on Tuesday corrected its poll percentage figures for Uttarakhand saying that 65.64 per cent of the total electorate in the state cast their votes as against 68 per cent announced earlier.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat today said Congress will perform even better than expected in the assembly polls held yesterday and form the next government in the state.
The music video has been made by the members of the Choreography and Dance Section of IIT-Roorkee.
At least 68 percent voter turnout has been recorded till 5:00 pm in the Uttarakhand Assembly elections.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday appealed the voters in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand to exercise their franchise and participate in the "festival of democracy".
When asked whether Narendra Modi government was performing satisfactorily, Yoga guru Ramdev said it was discharging its duties with total authenticity.
Polling for the 69 Vidhan Sabha seats in the hill state of Uttarakhand will be held on Wednesday.
The Congress today urged the Election Commission to pull off the air, a purported sting operation being shown by a private news channel here accusing Chief Minister Harish Rawat of bribing a former BJP MLA to break ranks with his party.
Hitting back at Rahul Gandhi for comparing rebel Congress leaders joining BJP with "garbage", Union Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said Congress was a sinking ship.
Mahendra Bhatt is contesting elections from Badrinath constituency.
Rahul Gandhi on Sunday held a 75-km roadshow ahead of February 15 polls in Uttarakhand.
Asserting that he will not rest till those who looted the country paid back, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday asked the voters in Uttarakhand to give exemplary punishment in the polls to people who ruined their future.
Prime Minister said on Sunday in Uttarakhand that game was over was those who had looted the country for seventy years.
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi`s road show and nukkad sabha in Uttarakhand`s Haridwar city turned flop as thousands of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) supporters waived the party`s flag and raised slogans in favour of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a rally on Sunday in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a rally in Uttarakhand's Srinagar today.
With Uttarakhand assembly elections round the corner, Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will hold a road show along with a Nukkad Sabha in Haridwar on Sunday.
Mild tremors were felt in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand on late night on Saturday. The earthquake was also felt in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir as well.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today slammed Uttarakhand's Congress government, accusing it of lacking political will for development, and urged the electorate to vote for BJP for the state's growth.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat on Saturday objected to the checking of his helicopter for unaccounted cash during campaigning in Haldwani and alleged he was being harassed at the behest of the Centre.
Congress may have made a slew of promises to woo young voters in Uttarakhand, including an allowance to unemployed youths.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address rallies in Uttar Pradesh`s Bijnor and Uttarakhand`s Haridwar on Friday.
BJP may appear to have an advantage in Uttarakhand which goes to polls on February 15 but absence of a chief ministerial candidate may prove to be a stumbling block.
Amit Shah's reference was Sonia Gandhi's remark "Maut ka Saudagar" (merchant of death) comment made against Modi during the 2007 Gujarat Assembly election.
It ranks number six in per capita income, but relatively prosperous Uttarakhand does worse than many poorer states with its infant mortality rate (IMR), ranking 18th among 29 states, an indication of its indifferent health as it prepares to choose a new government on February 15.
Average assets of 60 MLAs contesting the 2017 Uttarakhand polls has nearly doubled in the last five years, registering a jump of over Rs 1.75 crore.
The average assets of 60 re-contesting MLAs in Uttarakhand have jumped by over Rs 1.77 crore in last five years, says the latest report.
A ward boy at a private hospital allegedly broke one of the legs of a three-day-old infant as he was annoyed with the baby crying incessantly.
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- Watch - Akshay Kumar's pillow talk with his fans on fitness
- BMC election results 2017: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers to resign
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- DNA: BJP President Amit Shah's Exclusive interview
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP
- Shiv Sena retains Thane Municipal Corporation, wins 67 seats
- Maharashtra civil polls: BJP bags 32 seats in Ulhasnagar, Shiv Sena 25
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: After being snubbed at IPL 2017 auction, Irfan Pathan named skipper of Baroda
- Shobhaa De gets sharp response from the cop whom she mocked on Twitter
- Amravati Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results: BJP wins big, NCP fails to open account
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details
- UP Polls: Bookies, gamblers bet huge on BJP's win after PM ups the ante
- BJP comes to power in Pune corporation for first time, dislodges NCP