President Hassan Rouhani faces stiff competition from hardline cleric Ebrahim Raisi, who has positioned himself as a defender of the poor.
Japan`s cabinet approved a bill on Friday that would allow Emperor Akihito to step down.
The China-made attack helicopter Z-19E made its deput flight from the Harbin airport yesterday marking a major step towards the country's entry into the global market for combative choppers.
China is deeply suspicious of any US military activity in the resource-rich South China Sea.
Two million people are teetering on the brink of famine in northeastern Nigeria but efforts to reach some are being thwarted by Boko Haram jihadists, the UN`s food agency said Thursday.
A parliamentary majority looks to be within reach for centrist French President Emmanuel Macron in next month`s parliamentary elections.
Turkey is ready to retaliate if it faces a threat from the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia and will not shirk from launching a military campaign if need be, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday.
A car plowed into pedestrians at the busy tourist destination Times Square in New York on Thursday, killing one person and leaving 12 others injured, authorities said.
Libya on Thursday asked Italy to arm the patrol boats it uses in the fight against illegal immigration across the Mediterranean from North Africa to Europe.
NATO's chief says members are discussing whether to join the international coalition fighting the Islamic State group but insists the alliance will not deploy combat troops.
The Donald Trump administration must actively work with Prime Minister Narendra Modi on developing a common strategic view of the US-India relations.
United States President Donald Trump on Thursday blasted the probe into whether his team colluded with Russia to tilt the 2016 election in his favor as the "greatest witch hunt" in US history.
U.S. President Donald Trump told South Korea`s presidential envoy that Washington was willing to try to resolve the North Korean nuclear crisis through engagement, but under the right conditions, South Korea`s foreign ministry said on Thursday.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and new French leader Emmanuel Macron discussed boosting poor ties between Paris and Moscow in their first phone conversation, the Kremlin said Thursday.
The exodus of civilians from the battleground city of Mosul has reached an unprecedented level, leaving aid agencies struggling to cope, the UN humanitarian coordinator in Iraq said today.
The Islamic State group killed more than 50 people in an attack on two government-held villages in central Syria`s Hama province on Thursday.
Ukraine's parliament on Thursday postponed a vote on a religious bill that has outraged Russia because it suggests imposing severe restrictions on the branch of the Orthodox Church headed by the Moscow patriarchate.
Nepal's House Speaker Onsari Gharti Magar on Thursday prorogued Parliament, leaving the fate of the second phase of local body polls unknown and undecided.
Relations between Turkey and German plunged after Turkey imprisoned Deniz Yucel.
SOHR reported 17 security personnel and 32 IS extremists are killed in the clashes between Syrian force and militants.
Iran criticised new US sanctions on its missile programme today, saying they would undermine the nuclear deal with world powers.
Australian authorities will repatriate asylum-seekers who are found not to be refugees in the Manus Island detention centre this year, Immigration Minister Peter Dutton confirmed on Thursday.
Japan`s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe met with a senior South Korean envoy on Thursday, as the two countries try to lower tensions over Tokyo`s wartime use of "comfort women".
Pervez Musharraf filed an application before the special court on May 5 in which he expressed willingness to face the trial under military protection.
Military courts were restored in March for another two years after their initial two-year term expired in January.
South Korea`s foreign ministry said on Thursday preparations have begun for a summit meeting with the United States slated for late June, as both countries aim to strengthen ties in the face of North Korea`s weapons development.
The Philippines is willing to forego about EUR 250 million worth of grants to prevent the EU from meddling in its internal affairs.
More than 10,000 people attended the event.
Indonesia maintains it has no maritime disputes with China in the South China Sea, unlike other Asian nations, and does not contest ownership of reefs or islets there.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH