Slain DSP`s wife to challenge CBI chargesheet
Lucknow: Parveen Azad, wife of slain DSP Zia-ul-Haq on Thursday said that she was not "satisfied" with the CBI`s supplementary charge sheet giving a clean chit to former UP Minister Raghuraj Pratap Singh and would appeal against it.
"I am not satisfied with the CBI report...My husband had been killed brutally and I want justice," Azad told reporters here.
"I will appeal against it," she added.
Azad said that she would not concede defeat without knowing the truth.
CBI today filed a supplementary charge sheet in connection with the murder of Kunda DSP Zia-ul Haq before a special court here in which it has given a clean chit to Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya.
The agency also filed a "technical" closure report in the FIR filed by Haq`s wife in which she had accused Raja Bhaiya of conspiring to murder the officer.
Raja Bhaiya, who was Food and Civil Supplies Minister, had to resign from the Cabinet on March 4 after Haq`s wife had accused him of being involved in the DSP`s murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation