Narendra Modi became PM only to `murder` you! Get a life Mr Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is known for his antics. On Wednesday, he once again surpassed everyone's imaginativeness when he claimed that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was so furious with the Aam Aadmi Party that he can even have him (Kejriwal) murdered. After calling him a "psychopath" and "coward", Kejriwal thinks Modi is a 'murderer' and 'conspirator'. Is he serious? Really?
In an open appeal to his party volunteers, ministers, and legislators, Kejriwal on Wednesday said the Aam Aadmi Party was passing through "a critical time" and the situation was sure to worsen. He further accused Modi of acting in anger and trying to crush the AAP. "They can have us killed. They can even have me killed...I am telling all MLAs, anything can happen."
If Kejriwal is to be taken seriously, then Modi has nothing else to do in his day-to-day political life but to orchestrate all the government action against AAP.
It seems that it has become Kejriwal's habit to hit out at the PM for everything that happens in Delhi. If a woman alleges that an Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) legislator misbehaved with her, this also sounds a BJP conspiracy to Mr Kejriwal. If an AAP volunteer claims that the Delhi CM asked her to `compromise` in a molestation case and commits suicide subsequently, the party shamelessly accuses the BJP of playing politics instead of taking action against the molester.
Does Kejriwal want to say that AAP is above the law? Or, does he want political leverage for his aam MLAs?
Please rewind and recall from your memory the fact that your former law minister Somnath Bharti was booked after his wife accused him of domestic violence (Thank God, you did not say Lipika Mitra was a BJP agent). Also, your another law minister Jitender Singh Tomar was arrested for allegedly having a fake law degree. In a tit-for-tat politics, Prime Minister-aspirant Kejriwal and his team then began confirming the veracity of degrees held by the PM of the country. When you throw mud at someone else, you only get your hands dirty, Mr Kejriwal.
Modi is the conspirator of number one order and is using CBI, Income Tax, Delhi Police to get hold of Kejriwal. One could say, what a story! BTW do you still remember that your party has 67 MLAs in the 70-member Delhi Assembly? So, please stop playing a victim all the time.
Also, it is quite amusing to know that Kejriwal has "insiders" around Modi, who keep on apprising him of the PM's `plans` against the AAP leader.
The AAP-run Delhi government has been locked in a war of words with the Modi government since winning elections in the capital in February 2015, chiefly over issues of governance and jurisdiction. The relations between the two have been seriously strained in recent months after police arrested 10 legislators on various charges in Delhi.
The day is not far when Kejriwal will come up with a claim that Modi became the PM just to crush him and his party!
comments powered by Disqus
- Patna sex racket: Non bailable warrant against Bihar Congress leader Brijesh Pandey
- People who demand proof for surgical strike are fools, says Paresh Rawal
- DNA: Passengers on Tejas Express steal headphones, damage screens
- Intelligence Bureau issues alert for infiltration of 22 terrorists from Jaisalmer border
- Does India deserve the best facilities? Tejas Express defiled after first day of operations
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2017: Check RBSE 12th Class Arts Result at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- WBBSE Results 2017: www.wbresults.nic.in WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared soon
- WBBSE Result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Result/WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 declared; check www.wbresults.nic.in
- HSC Result 2017: mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 to be declared by May 30, 2017
- Wreckage of Indian Air Force's missing Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jet found