Bajaj bike sales down 10% in August
New Delhi: The country's second largest two-wheeler maker Bajaj Auto Monday reported 9.97 percent fall in motorcycle sales at 3,04,352 units in August.
The company had sold 3,38,054 units in the same month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
It said exports also fell by 4.82 percent during the month at 1,31,562 units compared to 1,38,225 units in August 2011, it added.
In the three-wheeler category, the company said its sales stood at 40,554 units as against 44,685 units in the same month last year, a dip of 9.24 percent.
Total vehicle sales of the company in the last month stood at 3,44,906 units compared to 3,82,739 units in the same period a year ago, a decline of 9.88 percent, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300