Mercedes Benz B Class Sports Tourer to hit Indian roads on Sept 18
New Delhi: Car lovers will get to test drive Mercedes Benz B Class Sports Tourer soon.
The new Benz B Class is going to debut in Indian roads on September 18th 2012. Reportedly the car was seen at Buddh International Circuit this July.
Mercedes Benz B Class will be priced at sub Rs.25 lakh level as per reports and will be pitted against BMW X1 and Audi Q3 both of which are in the category.
Can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in 10.2 seconds to reach top speed of 192 kmph.
Elegant and stylish dashboard
AMG style steering wheel
Boot space at 486 liters
Starts up in Eco mode and has start stop system in place
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20