Flat tummy is not just about adding aesthetic value to your appearance but to remain healthy and fit.
When we dine at a restaurant which serves a complete thali, sweet items are served in the end.
Shiny and white teeth add cosmetic value to ones appearance.
If you want to arrest hair fall without using products that have chemical, here’s a list of top 3 home remedies.
Let’s take a look at the health benefits of eating 2 of them a day.
The customs and traditional rituals practised in Hinduism serve specific purposes and have apparent scientific reasons.
Watch this video to understand the science behind avoiding northern direction while sleeping
These rings are traditionally made of silver because they are good conductors.
The study names Kolkata, Chennai and Ahmedabad as laggards in the sale of sexual wellness products.
In mindfulness meditation people make a conscious, focused practice of attending to their current state and sensations.
When stressed out females were asked to wait in a messy kitchen they ate twice as many cookies compared to women in an organised kitchen.
By following simple healthy lifestyle tips, we can keep the deadliest of diseases at bay.
Is it really natural to sleep for 8 hours continuously?
You can make lips balms at home by following these homemade tips.
According to findings, a person who sleeps too much, sits too much and is not physically active enough.
In a study comprising one million British women, researchers found that happiness itself has no direct effect on mortality.
Dig into sprouts, kiwi, yogurt and other nutritious food items for a radiant skin, says an expert.
A few women are scared of squats because they are said to be bad for knees. This and more are misconceptions that women have regarding exercises, says an expert.
Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandes says fitness is something she's very conscious about as she feels it can make a person happy.
- Virat Kohli's 23rd ODI ton: Master Chaser shatters more records during his stupendous 154-run knock
- Kaabil new poster: Is that Hrithik Roshan?
- Arvind Kejriwal, Amarinder Singh engage in war of words on Twitter
- When The Great Khali received an RKO from Randy Orton and lost the match — WATCH
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh speaks to BSF DG; takes stock of border situation
- Live Cricket Score: 2nd Test, Day 4 – Pakistan vs West Indies, Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Woman stabbed at Metro station in Gurgaon
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Why is Mamata Banerjee silent on communal agitation in West Bengal?
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- DNA: Analysis of how Kejriwal attempts to doubt India's surgical strike - Part II
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- #PakStandsWithKejriwal: Arvind Kejriwal's popularity soars in Pakistan, Delhi CM becomes No 1 Twitter trend
- BIG CATCH! Pakistani boat along with 9 crew members caught by Indian coast guard in Gujarat
- Major Gaurav Arya writes open letter, blasts Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt and people batting for Pakistani artists - MUST READ
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Jayalalithaa health condition: Tamil Nadu CM's treatment plan is being advised by this British doctor - Know about him
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Buying Jio SIM online for free?
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysis of Russia's nuclear threat to America
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- Watch: Reports on natural mosquito repellent
- DNA: Today in History | October 22, 2016
- Delhi: Fire in children's ward of GTB Hospital, no casualties
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Panel discussion on politics of MNS in the name of patriotism
- ADHM row: Twinkle Khanna slams Raj Thackeray for demanding Army funds from producers
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Ways to overcome negativity
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Here's how Alzheimer's disease can be possibly prevented
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year
- Brave BSF jawan Gurnam Singh, injured in Pak firing, succumbs to injuries
- Chinese mobile phone manufacturers urged to 'Make in India'
- Regional Connectivity scheme will turn India into third largest aviation market: PM Modi
- Wasim Akram, Shahid Afridi make it to Ahmed Shehzad's list of favourites
- 150 Stumpings, 9000 Runs, Most Sixes for a Captain: MS Dhoni on record breaking spree against New Zealand in Mohali
- Pakistan vs West Indies, 2nd Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Simultaneous polls likely in Uttar Pradesh, 4 other states in February-March