Samsung Note 4 to be launched on September 3
Zee Media Bureau/Vibhuti Jaitly
New Delhi: The date for the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is finally out. According to various news reports, Samsung's phablet- Note 4 will be unveiled on September 3 in Berlin at the IFA trade fair.
Samsung is rushing with the Note 4 launch since Apple's iphone 6 release date is touted to be around that time.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will comprise of a superior hardware, better than the Samsung Galaxy S5, with an AMOLED display of 5.7 inch and a metal frame. Note 4 is expected to come with an ultraviolet sensor, which can measure UV radiation.
Another rumoured feature that is doing the rounds is the eye scanner that might be available on Note 4.
Samsung is expected to release two models of Galaxy Note 4, one powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 and the other by Exynos 5433 8 Core. It may run on Android 4.4.3 KitKat OS or Android 4.5 Lollipop.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300