Samsung to make a 5.9-inch phablet?
New Delhi: Sources suggest that Samsung Electronics is working on a new device to cement its position in the fast-growing phablet market. The phablet could sport a 5.9-inch organic light-emitting diode (OLED) display.
The device will run on a powerful Exynos octa-core chipset.
With the new phablet in the works, Samsung seeks to take on Chinese tech companies like ZTE and Huawei who have similar products already in the market.
Meanwhile, the Galaxy S3-maker added another member to the Note series, an 8-inch Galaxy Note 8 at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona in February.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20