Samsung to make a 5.9-inch phablet?
New Delhi: Sources suggest that Samsung Electronics is working on a new device to cement its position in the fast-growing phablet market. The phablet could sport a 5.9-inch organic light-emitting diode (OLED) display.
The device will run on a powerful Exynos octa-core chipset.
With the new phablet in the works, Samsung seeks to take on Chinese tech companies like ZTE and Huawei who have similar products already in the market.
Meanwhile, the Galaxy S3-maker added another member to the Note series, an 8-inch Galaxy Note 8 at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona in February.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300