A federal jury in Texas on Friday night ordered Apple Inc to pay more than $302 million in damages for using VirnetX Holding Corp`s patented internet security technology without permission in features including its FaceTime video conferencing application.
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad on Friday launched its Note 5 smartphone which is packed with features at a disruptive price of Rs 10,999.
Japan`s Sharp Corp said it will spend $570 million on its organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen business - one of its first major investments since it was taken over by Taiwan`s Foxconn although the amount pales in comparison to efforts by South Korean rivals.
Cloud computing company Salesforce is reportedly trying to block the $26.2 billion Microsoft-LinkedIn deal, arguing that Microsoft`s acquisition of the enterprise social network LinkedIn will be anti-competitive.
Alphabet Inc`s Google said on Thursday it renamed its business-to-business cloud computing brand and enhanced some enterprise applications using artificial intelligence, the company`s latest gambit to better compete with Amazon.com and Microsoft Corp. in the lucrative cloud business.
Concerned over falling iPhone sales and the phenomenal rise of Chinese smartphone players, Apple has set up its first research and development centre in China with the initial investment of 100 million yuan ($15 million).
Swedish music-streaming service provider Spotify is in advanced talks to acquire German rival SoundCloud, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday, citing people briefed on the discussions.
Chinese smartphone major Lenovo on Tuesday announced exciting offers on Lenovo products this festive season.
As we enter a technology era where Next-Gen devices are launched every single day, some are bound to fail as they don`t connect with consumers -- while a few will be remembered as being ahead of their time.
Tech major HP expects strong growth in its printer business in the country, driven by increasing uptake by "digitally active" consumers who are looking for innovative and cost-friendly printing solutions.
In mainland China, 51.9 percent people plan not to buy Samsung smartphones in light of the global recall of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones owing to exploding batteries, a media report said on Monday.
With a focus on tech-savvy consumers who need compact machines with on-the-go printing features, HP Inc. on Monday unveiled world`s smallest 3700 all-in-one printer series which offers easy printing from a smartphone or tablet.
Samsung Electronics is urging consumers worldwide to stop using Galaxy Note 7 smartphones immediately and exchange them as soon as possible.
Although eye wearable device Google Glass did not take off as it was projected to be, the device is helping Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and paramedics communicate with ease with doctors during emergencies.
Domestic smartphone-maker Intex technologies on Saturday announced the appointment of cricketer and Gujarat Lions captain Suresh Raina as its brand ambassador for a new range of speakers` segment.
A high-end Samsung smartphone caught fire inside a Chennai-bound IndiGo aircraft on Friday, creating a scare among 175 passengers on-board but the plane made a safe landing.
A British consumer watchdog has told technology giant Microsoft to compensate customers whose computers have been adversely affected by the Windows 10 upgrade.
Equipped with new features such as OLED display, heart rate sensor, the Mi Band 2 will on sale on Mi.com starting September 27.
Samsung Electronics says it has received three reports of Galaxy Note 7 battery fires in China.
Mi Air Purifier 2 seamlessly connects to the cloud via Wi-Fi, enabled by the Mi Home app.
Chinese tech firm Xiaomi may soon bring its 'crowdfunding' platform to India that will help start-ups working on consumer electronics to sell their wares through the medium.
MacOS Sierra, the latest major release of the world`s most advanced desktop operating system, is now available as a free update, Apple has announced, adding that macOS Sierra now brings Siri to the Mac systems.
With an aim to boost digital transformation, HCL Technologies will increase investment on SMAC (Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud) -- especially Cloud -- in next couple of years, a top company executive has said.
Yahoo on Tuesday announced a new feature of sharing videos on its instant messaging platform Yahoo Messenger.
Mobile payment and commerce platform Paytm on Monday said it will enable health insurance for three lakh auto and cab partners across the country.
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- DNA: Meet our highly trained surgical strike specialist 'Para Special Forces'
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- DNA: Analysis of terror launchpads and training organisations in PoK
- DNA: Analyzing surgical strike operations and special commandos by various countries
- Nawaz Sharif calls cabinet meeting after India's surgical strikes
- Army chief, Defence Minister were monitoring surgical strikes in Pakistan
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- Liquor ban in Bihar is Illegal: Patna High Court
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read
- Pakistan postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out, new dates to be announced soon
- Pakistan in shock after Indian Army's surgical strikes: Manohar Parrikar
- UK doctor examines Jayalalithaa, various rumours about her health condition go viral
- India carries out surgical strike across LoC: Updates
- Wait-listed? This new Railways policy will cheer you up - Must Read
- Baffled by India's surgical strikes, Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Akhnoor sector
- US talks tough, objects to Pakistan's nuclear warfare threats against India
- China blocks tributary of Brahmaputra in Tibet to build dam amid rising India-Pakistan tension
- Uri Brigade Commander ''side-stepped'', not removed
- 'India may deploy N-capable Rafale jets on China, Pak borders'