Capgemini to increase India headcount by 6,000
New Delhi: French IT major Capgemini will hire 6,000 more people in India taking its total headcount here to 46,000 this year, a top company official said on Thursday.
Capgemini's India headcount will grow by as much as 15 percent in 2013, Capgemini CEO Paul Hermelin said.
Hermlin is accompanying the French President Francois Hollande, who is on a two-day visit to India beginning today.
At present, the company's workforce in India stands at 40,000, he added.
The company has operations across nine cities in India with expertise in energy and utilities, manufacturing, telecom and financial service's sectors among others.
Capgemini group, which reported revenues of 9.7 billion euro, has presence in in 40 countries and employees over 120,000 people worldwide. The company offers consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300