Explained: 5 stock movements today
• Mphasis jumped on acquisition news: Stock gained 3.22 percent after acquiring US-based data analytics company, Digital Risk for nearly Rs 1100 crore in an all-cash deal.
• SpiceJet rocked as promoter plans to hike stake: Share soared over 5 percent after reports suggested that Kalanidhi Maran has decided to raise his stake in the company by 5 percent.
• ICRA shone before CARE IPO opens: Rub off effect witnessed at the counter which helped it to gain 19.53 percent. Rating agency, CARE IPO would open on December 7.
• Thermax rallied after bagging an order: Scrip gained 2.64 percent after company won Rs 503 crore EPC order for captive power plant.
• Thomas Cook edged higher on fund raising plans: Stock gained 2.25 percent after reports indicated that company plans to raise up to Rs 200 crore via NCD issue.