Explained: 5 stock movements today
• Compucom Software shoned after Rakesh Jhunjhunwala bought stake: Stock soared 9.78 percent after Rakesh Jhunjhunwala purchased shares of the company. Bulk deal data on BSE shows that five lakh shares of the company were acquired.
• Jaiprakash Power Ventures tumbled on block deal impact: Share crashed 6.86 per cent after reports suggested that company’s promoter, Jaypee Infra Ventures has sold some shares of the company through a block deal.
• Sun Pharma rallied on acquisition news: Scrip gained 2.33 percent after company’s arm has reached an agreement to buy generic business of US-based, URL Pharma.
• Reliance Power slipped ahead of OFS issue: Counter declined nearly 2 percent after company announced that promoters would offload stake via OFS issue which is lined up for tomorrow.
• Aurobindo Pharma edged higher on USFDA nod: Stock gained 2 percent after receiving USFDA nod for HIV drug.