Advertisement

Death threats to Dolly Bindra!

Reality TV star Dolly Bindra got the scare of her life when she received threatening phone calls recently. She complained to the Malad police in Mumbai, following which a non- cognizable case has been registered by the cops.

Zeenews Bureau
Mumbai: Reality TV star Dolly Bindra got the scare of her life when she received threatening phone calls recently. She complained to the Malad police in Mumbai, following which a non- cognizable case has been registered by the cops. According to the sources, no demand for money was made. Bindra provided the caller`s number to the cops who are verifying where the call was made from. "There`s a possibility that the caller used an international SIM card and made the threat calls from Mumbai itself. We are probing all angles," said inspector Rajaram Prabhu. "Bindra came to the police station around 10 am. She said that she had been receiving calls from an international number. The caller issued death threats and used abusive language," Prabhu added. When media tried to know more about her condition, distressed Dolly said, "What else should I have done, especially when the caller issued me death threats? He said, `Teri dadagiri bahut badh gayi hai. Bahut bolne lag gai hai. Tujhe tapka denge . When I asked him to reveal his identity, he said, `Tera baap bol raha hoon`.” Dolly Bindra was known for her brash behavior in reality show Bigg Boss. The police will probe if she had a dispute with any of the contestants.