Bill Gates gets emotional about late Steve Jobs
Washington: Bill Gates got emotional when CBS in the 60 Minutes Interviewer Charlie Rose asked him about his long time business rival, the late Steve Jobs.
Gates described his last conversation with Jobs when the latter was sick, as 'forward-looking.'
He described that during his last meeting with Jobs, the latter showed him the boat he was working on and was looking forward to being on it, which they both knew could not happen due to Jobs' deteriorating health.
Gates said he and Jobs in a sense grew up together, being naively optimistic, creating new products and achieving all of it mostly as rivals. Gates said that respect and communication was never overlooked when it came to Jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300