S Mobility launches dual sim android phone
Bhopal: With an aim to expand its footprint in growing mobile-internet market, S Mobility here today launched its latest dual (3G+2G) sim Android phone.
"We see the future of telephony in what we have termed `Mobile Internet`," the company`s Associate Vice President, Operations, Zulfi Ali Bhutto told reporters after launching the Mi-350 phone which he claimed is India`s first 3G and 2G dual sim Android phone.
He said the trend of using internet facilities on mobile is increasing everyday and substantiated his claim by detailing out figures of growing Facebook and Twitter users in the country.
The phenomenon is growing rapidly and in order to tap this segment, the company has launched its first powerful Android platform based smart phone with a battery back-up of seven days.
The company (formerly Spice Mobility Ltd), which entrered the Bhopal market in 2005, has a healthy market share of 12 per cent and is aiming to capture the number two slot soon.
Its business operations are spanning across India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300