`Traditional` beer mugs back in fashion for young pubbers
London: The traditional grenade-shaped beer mug is back in fashion for the young and trendy drinkers.
According to Rose Dennen, manager of The Shacklewell Arms in east London, it`s not old men with flat caps and whippets drinking out of dimple glasses, the girls in skinny jeans are now drinking craft beer, the Daily Express reported.
Pub boss Christian Townsley said that Germans have the beer stein and the British have dimpled pint pots and its a nice iconic British tradition to hold on to, as they have a lovely feel when you put them down on a beer mat. They are solid and reassuringly comforting.
In recent years the popularity of premium beers made to traditional recipes has led to a growth in demand for the dimpled pint pots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows