`Traditional` beer mugs back in fashion for young pubbers
London: The traditional grenade-shaped beer mug is back in fashion for the young and trendy drinkers.
According to Rose Dennen, manager of The Shacklewell Arms in east London, it`s not old men with flat caps and whippets drinking out of dimple glasses, the girls in skinny jeans are now drinking craft beer, the Daily Express reported.
Pub boss Christian Townsley said that Germans have the beer stein and the British have dimpled pint pots and its a nice iconic British tradition to hold on to, as they have a lovely feel when you put them down on a beer mat. They are solid and reassuringly comforting.
In recent years the popularity of premium beers made to traditional recipes has led to a growth in demand for the dimpled pint pots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her