Brad Pitt takes daughters out in Moscow
Los Angeles: Superstar Brad Pitt spent some quality time with daughters Zahara and Shiloh while in Moscow this week.
The `World War Z` star took his two girls out for a stroll near the Kremlin, reported Radar online.
Zahara, 8, was pretty in pink tights and a yellow top while tomboy Shiloh, 7, wore a black shirt and shorts.
Pitt, 49, was in Moscow for the Russian premiere of `World War Z` at the Moscow International Film Festival and fiancée Angelina Jolie was off on a humanitarian mission for the UN, visiting with refugees on the Syrian-Jordanian border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'