Brad Pitt takes daughters out in Moscow
Los Angeles: Superstar Brad Pitt spent some quality time with daughters Zahara and Shiloh while in Moscow this week.
The `World War Z` star took his two girls out for a stroll near the Kremlin, reported Radar online.
Zahara, 8, was pretty in pink tights and a yellow top while tomboy Shiloh, 7, wore a black shirt and shorts.
Pitt, 49, was in Moscow for the Russian premiere of `World War Z` at the Moscow International Film Festival and fiancée Angelina Jolie was off on a humanitarian mission for the UN, visiting with refugees on the Syrian-Jordanian border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kendall Jenner causes 'ruckus' in new neighbourhood
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside