Brad Pitt takes daughters out in Moscow
Los Angeles: Superstar Brad Pitt spent some quality time with daughters Zahara and Shiloh while in Moscow this week.
The `World War Z` star took his two girls out for a stroll near the Kremlin, reported Radar online.
Zahara, 8, was pretty in pink tights and a yellow top while tomboy Shiloh, 7, wore a black shirt and shorts.
Pitt, 49, was in Moscow for the Russian premiere of `World War Z` at the Moscow International Film Festival and fiancée Angelina Jolie was off on a humanitarian mission for the UN, visiting with refugees on the Syrian-Jordanian border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!