Mumbai: Both agony and ecstasy are part of this journey on earth called life. If not a bed of roses, what is life really all about? Each individual perceives life in his or her way. While some deal with life joyfully, some people tend to succumb to pressure and the challenges that life keeps throwing at them. This leads to stress and anxiety.
Everyone can make life joyful by not letting circumstances take control of their lives. In this post, we will list out eleven simple ways to beat stress and be happy in life:
- Tell yourself this – “You are not the only one to suffer stress and anxiety. Each person born on earth has his own ordeals to face.” This will make you feel a lot better because you know you are blessed with things thousands can’t even dream of having.
- Relax and take a deep breath – Simply close your eyes and take a deep breath. Feel the air in your lungs as you inhale.
- Meditate regularly – The best way you can drive away stress is by meditating regularly. Spare 30 minutes or so from your busy schedule o meditate.
- Exercise – You also need to be physically fit. So do some free hand exercise or go for jogging/walking in the morning.
- Drink plenty of water – To detoxify your system and to keep your body hydrated, you need to drink plenty of water in a day.
- Never skip your meals – You are what you eat. If you skip your meals to starve yourself, you are you doing great disservice to your body. Eat regularly and eat healthy.
- Laugh a lot- Watch your favourite comedy show. Ignite the childlike spirit in you.
- Pursue your hobby – Pursuing your hobby will keep you engaged. Your mind will focus on things that you love doing.
- Travel – Set your spirit free by discovering new places. Travel often helps you energise and rejuvenate.
- Hang out with friends – Don’t lock yourself in a shell that will only land you in darkness. Get out get going with friends. Remember, life is too precious to be spent worrying.
- Activate your cells- Go for a good body massage or pamper yourself with a Spa treatment.