Frankie Boyle sparks outrage with new joke about Angelina Jolie
London: Frankie Boyle, who targeted Angelina Jolie last week by tweeting that she should sell her body for sex, has raised eyebrows with a second sick joke about the actress.
The 40-year-old comedian has been condemned by cancer campaigners after he made light of the 37-year-old`s potentially life-saving double mastectomy breast operation, the Daily Star reported.
Just days later, he said: "An impossibly sexy woman, who campaigns against war, between playing gun-toting assassins, had her breasts cut off and resculpted to save her own life from cancer ."
"If her next press release could be instructions on exactly what we`re allowed to pleasure ourselves about from now on, that would be very helpful, ta," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Urvashi Rautela gives a classical twist to Jacqueline Fernandez's 'Beat Pe Booty'
- Teaser of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor's ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is out and it is insanely entertaining!
- First look: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' posters will leave you intrigued – View inside
- Most doctors prefer partners from medical profession: Survey
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next film