Frankie Boyle sparks outrage with new joke about Angelina Jolie
London: Frankie Boyle, who targeted Angelina Jolie last week by tweeting that she should sell her body for sex, has raised eyebrows with a second sick joke about the actress.
The 40-year-old comedian has been condemned by cancer campaigners after he made light of the 37-year-old`s potentially life-saving double mastectomy breast operation, the Daily Star reported.
Just days later, he said: "An impossibly sexy woman, who campaigns against war, between playing gun-toting assassins, had her breasts cut off and resculpted to save her own life from cancer ."
"If her next press release could be instructions on exactly what we`re allowed to pleasure ourselves about from now on, that would be very helpful, ta," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India