Frankie Boyle sparks outrage with new joke about Angelina Jolie
London: Frankie Boyle, who targeted Angelina Jolie last week by tweeting that she should sell her body for sex, has raised eyebrows with a second sick joke about the actress.
The 40-year-old comedian has been condemned by cancer campaigners after he made light of the 37-year-old`s potentially life-saving double mastectomy breast operation, the Daily Star reported.
Just days later, he said: "An impossibly sexy woman, who campaigns against war, between playing gun-toting assassins, had her breasts cut off and resculpted to save her own life from cancer ."
"If her next press release could be instructions on exactly what we`re allowed to pleasure ourselves about from now on, that would be very helpful, ta," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone loves selfie moments with fans!
- ‘Baahubali 2’ trailer strikes gold, garners 100 million views!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' row: Navjot Singh Sidhu should stop citing me as example, says Kirron Kher
- Phillauri movie review: Anushka Sharma as Shashi is bewitching; Suraj Sharma proves his brilliance in a funny way!
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?