Get inked - but only temporarily
Love body art? Choose temporary over permanent tattoos, says an expert, suggesting that you can have them in different colours and designs on your skin in a few minutes and that too without any pain.
New Delhi: Love body art? Choose temporary over permanent tattoos, says an expert, suggesting that you can have them in different colours and designs on your skin in a few minutes and that too without any pain.
Pranjal Taneja, co-founder of Gumtoo, which makes premium quality designer temporary tattoos, draws a comparison between temporary and permanent tattoos:
* While permanent tattoos appeal to those who don’t mind getting poked with needles for having a beautiful design on their body, temporary ones are for those who want a tattoo without going through the painful process.
* Hygiene can be a big concern when it comes to a permanent tattoo. But one can truly experiment without the risk of infection with a temporary tattoo.
* Permanent tattoos are generally for life, whereas temporary ones offer flexibility. One can try on as many designs as one wants to.
* One can also be more adventurous with temporary tattoos compared to permanent tattoos. Just think of any occasion or range -- cool, funky, wild or childish -- and you can have your tattoo; because they are temporary, so there is no risk of being stuck with an experimental permanent tattoo.
* It takes a lot of time to get a permanent tattoo, whereas a temporary one can be applied within a minute.
* Permanent tattoos are much more expensive than temporary ones.