Indian food portal teams up with Hong Kong food site
New Delhi: Indian food ordering portal Foodpanda.in has collaborated with OpenRice, a popular food and restaurant review website across the Southeast Asian region.
Before placing their order, Foodpanda users can check food reviews of the listed restaurant. The association will help OpenRice users to order food directly from their preferred local restaurant by accessing the Foodpanda site.
"This collaboration will enable our customers to make a more informed choice, thus making the process more transparent, convenient and customer friendly," Rohit Chadda, managing director and founder of Foodpanda.in, said in a statement.
OpenRice, founded in Hong Kong, has steadily built its customer base across Southeast Asia in the past 15 years. It now extends its services to include food reviews in India to help Foodpanda users choose their favourite delivery restaurant.
"The fact that we can now integrate our individual expertise and extend our services through each other’s online presence means that we are looking at offering an online food and restaurant experience in a more credible manner,” said Jan Wong, managing director of OpenRice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say