James Franco affected by LAX shooting
Los Angeles: Actor James Franco was one of the stars affected by the shooting at LAX airport here Friday.
The 35-year-old was left stranded on the tarmac when his flight landed at Los Angeles International Airport amidst chaos after a gunman opened fire at around 9.20 a.m local time, reports contactmusic.com.
Franco posted a picture of himself waiting to leave a plane on his Instagram account.
He captioned the snap: ``At #lax Some s** tbag shot up the place. (sic)``
The shooting, which took place at Terminal 3 of the airport, reportedly left one person dead and several more injured.
Other stars affected by the tragic incident include singer Nick Jonas and “Glee” actor Mark Salling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties