A strong 12-member shooting squad will be representing India at Rio de Janeiro.
The Army shooter – who will represent India in 50m rifle prone and 50m rifle 3 position events at the Rio Games.
This is in addition to the ISSF World Cup series scheduled to be held in the capital in February.
Bindra eventually finished sixth in the event after having shot a solid 627.4 in qualifying to make the final in fourth position.
Manavaditya's father famously won a silver medal for India in Men's Double Trap at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
The Indian team comprises of 17 shooters and eight officials.
Pooja's team mates Ayonika Paul and Apoorvi Chandela finished 17th and 18th with scores of 413.8 and 413.6 respectively in their qualification rounds.
Thanks to Ayonika's effort, India have equalled the number of quotas it secured ahead of the 2012 London Olympics.
The shooter stated on Thursday that his preparation for the Olympics is going in the right direction.
He won two medals -- gold and silver -- for India at the 1st Commonwealth Shooting Championship in New Delhi in 1995.
Para shooter Rajeev Malik lost both his rifles during travel for IPC Shooting World Cup.
India jumped on top of overall medal standings at 13th Asian Shooting Championship with six more medals.
Heena shot an excellent 198.2 in the finals.
IOC has stripped the Asian Shooting Championship of its status as a qualifying tournament for the Olympics.
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Why are Muslims considered a minority in J&K despite major population share?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravinder Gaikwad is missing - Watch video
- DNA: Till when will politicians play the 'appeasement' card to pacify minorities?
- Why is the decision of closing slaughterhouses being opposed?
- 30 passengers injured as tourist bus hits divider on Noida Expressway
- Meat sellers in UP on indefinite strike after govt's actions against illegal slaughterhouse
- CM Yogi Adityanath reaches Gomti riverfront to meet officers and review reformative works
- PM Narendra Modi's 30th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Dhule: Fire kills five members of a family
- Indian taxi driver racially abused, attacked in Australia
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO
- Two orphans from Rajasthan discover Rs 96,000 in demonetised notes at home, urge PM Narendra Modi for help
- Highly religious people, atheists are least fearful of death, say scientists!
- Watch: Bhuvneshwar Kumar sends Steve Smith's off-stump cart-wheeling in Dharamsala
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni one of the popular names to be ignored for Padma awards by government: Report