The Army shooter – who will represent India in 50m rifle prone and 50m rifle 3 position events at the Rio Games.
This is in addition to the ISSF World Cup series scheduled to be held in the capital in February.
Bindra eventually finished sixth in the event after having shot a solid 627.4 in qualifying to make the final in fourth position.
Manavaditya's father famously won a silver medal for India in Men's Double Trap at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
The Indian team comprises of 17 shooters and eight officials.
Pooja's team mates Ayonika Paul and Apoorvi Chandela finished 17th and 18th with scores of 413.8 and 413.6 respectively in their qualification rounds.
Thanks to Ayonika's effort, India have equalled the number of quotas it secured ahead of the 2012 London Olympics.
The shooter stated on Thursday that his preparation for the Olympics is going in the right direction.
He won two medals -- gold and silver -- for India at the 1st Commonwealth Shooting Championship in New Delhi in 1995.
Para shooter Rajeev Malik lost both his rifles during travel for IPC Shooting World Cup.
India jumped on top of overall medal standings at 13th Asian Shooting Championship with six more medals.
Heena shot an excellent 198.2 in the finals.
IOC has stripped the Asian Shooting Championship of its status as a qualifying tournament for the Olympics.
Abhinav Bindra resigned from the TOP scheme to focus on his training and preparations for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Union Sports Minister Sarbananda Sonowal on Friday said that he will look into Ronjan Sodhi's mistreatment claims to ensure that a positive environment is created for sportspersons.
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- UP polls: Uncle Shivpal figures in Akhilesh Yadav's first list of 191 candidates
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- Jallikattu: SC not to pronounce verdict for a week
- DNA: Why thousands of people are protesting in support of Jallikattu in Tamil Nadu?
- Watch: Donald Trump's journey from a businessman to US President
- Why are celebrities supporting Jallikattu but never raise their voice for beef ban?
- DNA: Will USA remain same under Donald Trump's leadership as President?
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- BJP finalises second list of candidates for UP polls
- Cash deposits above Rs 10 lakh in bank account to come under I-T lens
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say
- Donald Trump faces massive protests ahead of his oath taking ceremony
- Jallikattu protests: As it happened on Thursday
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin Owaisi
- Zaira Wasim involved in Twitter 'Dangal' with Sports minister Vijay Goel
- WATCH: Mahendra Singh Dhoni's another spot on DRS call; saves Yuvraj Singh this time