A strong 12-member shooting squad will be representing India at Rio de Janeiro.
The Army shooter – who will represent India in 50m rifle prone and 50m rifle 3 position events at the Rio Games.
This is in addition to the ISSF World Cup series scheduled to be held in the capital in February.
Bindra eventually finished sixth in the event after having shot a solid 627.4 in qualifying to make the final in fourth position.
Manavaditya's father famously won a silver medal for India in Men's Double Trap at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
The Indian team comprises of 17 shooters and eight officials.
Pooja's team mates Ayonika Paul and Apoorvi Chandela finished 17th and 18th with scores of 413.8 and 413.6 respectively in their qualification rounds.
Thanks to Ayonika's effort, India have equalled the number of quotas it secured ahead of the 2012 London Olympics.
The shooter stated on Thursday that his preparation for the Olympics is going in the right direction.
He won two medals -- gold and silver -- for India at the 1st Commonwealth Shooting Championship in New Delhi in 1995.
Para shooter Rajeev Malik lost both his rifles during travel for IPC Shooting World Cup.
India jumped on top of overall medal standings at 13th Asian Shooting Championship with six more medals.
Heena shot an excellent 198.2 in the finals.
IOC has stripped the Asian Shooting Championship of its status as a qualifying tournament for the Olympics.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Till when will politicians play the 'appeasement' card to pacify minorities?
- Watch: Exclusive report on joint exercise conducted by India and Oman soldiers
- Nigerians beaten up by locals in Greater Noida
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- Why are Muslims considered a minority in J&K despite major population share?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Meat sellers in UP on indefinite strike after govt's actions against illegal slaughterhouse
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of an afternoon nap
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- IND vs AUS, 4th Test, Day 4 - As it happened...
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- Shakti devotees Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath begin 9-day Chaitra Navratri fast
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni one of the popular names to be ignored for Padma awards by government: Report
- Have you ever seen a fish like this one? It's 20-feet long, weighs 700 kgs
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- BIG DEBATE - Muslims are 68% in J&K, why they are still considered minority?
- Samajwadi Party rift widens, Mulayam cancels dinner after party MLAs warned not to attend