A strong 12-member shooting squad will be representing India at Rio de Janeiro.
The Army shooter – who will represent India in 50m rifle prone and 50m rifle 3 position events at the Rio Games.
This is in addition to the ISSF World Cup series scheduled to be held in the capital in February.
Bindra eventually finished sixth in the event after having shot a solid 627.4 in qualifying to make the final in fourth position.
Manavaditya's father famously won a silver medal for India in Men's Double Trap at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
The Indian team comprises of 17 shooters and eight officials.
Pooja's team mates Ayonika Paul and Apoorvi Chandela finished 17th and 18th with scores of 413.8 and 413.6 respectively in their qualification rounds.
Thanks to Ayonika's effort, India have equalled the number of quotas it secured ahead of the 2012 London Olympics.
The shooter stated on Thursday that his preparation for the Olympics is going in the right direction.
He won two medals -- gold and silver -- for India at the 1st Commonwealth Shooting Championship in New Delhi in 1995.
Para shooter Rajeev Malik lost both his rifles during travel for IPC Shooting World Cup.
India jumped on top of overall medal standings at 13th Asian Shooting Championship with six more medals.
Heena shot an excellent 198.2 in the finals.
IOC has stripped the Asian Shooting Championship of its status as a qualifying tournament for the Olympics.
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- This is going to be new house of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA