The Army shooter – who will represent India in 50m rifle prone and 50m rifle 3 position events at the Rio Games.
This is in addition to the ISSF World Cup series scheduled to be held in the capital in February.
Bindra eventually finished sixth in the event after having shot a solid 627.4 in qualifying to make the final in fourth position.
Manavaditya's father famously won a silver medal for India in Men's Double Trap at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
The Indian team comprises of 17 shooters and eight officials.
Pooja's team mates Ayonika Paul and Apoorvi Chandela finished 17th and 18th with scores of 413.8 and 413.6 respectively in their qualification rounds.
Thanks to Ayonika's effort, India have equalled the number of quotas it secured ahead of the 2012 London Olympics.
The shooter stated on Thursday that his preparation for the Olympics is going in the right direction.
He won two medals -- gold and silver -- for India at the 1st Commonwealth Shooting Championship in New Delhi in 1995.
Para shooter Rajeev Malik lost both his rifles during travel for IPC Shooting World Cup.
India jumped on top of overall medal standings at 13th Asian Shooting Championship with six more medals.
Heena shot an excellent 198.2 in the finals.
IOC has stripped the Asian Shooting Championship of its status as a qualifying tournament for the Olympics.
Abhinav Bindra resigned from the TOP scheme to focus on his training and preparations for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Union Sports Minister Sarbananda Sonowal on Friday said that he will look into Ronjan Sodhi's mistreatment claims to ensure that a positive environment is created for sportspersons.
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Analysing the new revelations in Bermuda Triangle's mystery
- DNA: How to check the safety of Debit cards?
- Why politics are provoking riots in JNU?
- DNA: Today in History | October 21, 2016
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show on how to build self confidence
- Circular issued to ban use of Mobile phones in Parliament
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Sixteen-year-old West Bengal boy found with female sexual organs
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- China confirms deal for eight attack submarines with Pakistan; may be deployed in Arabian Sea
- Bipasha Basu looked like a doll on her first Karva Chauth