LA police raids Justin Bieber`s home, close friend arrested for cocaine possession
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Calabasas, California: Justin Bieber`s close friend Lil Za was arrested on charges of cocaine possession Tuesday morning during a raid at the singer`s home in Calabasas, California.
The Los Angeles law enforcement officials found cocaine at Bieber`s mansion when they executed a felony warrant to search the property.
According to TMZ, Bieber’s longtime friend and rapper Lil Za was arrested for narcotics possession.
A rep for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. has confirmed the arrest of Lil Za for felony drug possession. It said the cocaine was “in plain view” during the raid.
However, Bieber was not arrested as he was not connected to the cocaine although he was detained while the search was carried out.
The arrest took place while the Sheriff’s Dept. was investigating if Bieber was involved in the egg-throwing incident last week. A neighbour had called police claiming Bieber pelted his house with eggs Thursday that caused damage more than $20,000 worth. They obtained a felony search warrant and entered the singer`s home at about 8 a.m. PST.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni