Miley Cyrus hits back at `degraded` VMAs back-up dancer
Washington: Miley Cyrus has responded to her former bear dancer of MTV VMA`s statement with an image on Twitter.
The 20-year-old singer can be seen braiding hair with three of her back-up dancers in the picture, with a caption that reads as long as her bitches love her, Us Magazine reported.
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) October 18, 2013
It was earlier revealed that one of Cyrus`s backup dancer, Hollis Jane , had blogged about her experience of MTV VMAs saying that it left her shaking and crying.
Jane had also said that it was one of the most degrading things she felt she ever had to do as it made her feel small.
pic - @Miley Cyrus
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander: Glen McIntosh