Mischa Barton slams `Bling Ring`
Los Angeles: `The OC` star Mischa Barton is apparently not a fan of `The Bling Ring`, which was inspired by the real-life notorious group of Calabasas teenage burglars.
The 27-year-old model and actress has recently taken to Twitter to slam the Sofia Coppola movie, in which one of the characters mentions her 2007 drunk driving shame, saying in the film,
"Mischa Barton got a DUI", reported Ace Showbiz.
"Really Sofia Coppola `The Bling Ring` my name? Shame on you," tweeted Barton, admitting that the line completely bothered her.
"The whole idea of this movie, granted, I haven`t seen it, creeps me out," she added.
Still annoyed by the Emma Watson-starring feature, Barton posted another tweet.
"Why does this movie sound so awful! Wish it didn`t exist The Bling Ring," she wrote.
While Barton is not pleased about it, socialite Paris Hilton, on the other hand, has repeatedly sung praises for the drama.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out