Paris Hilton becomes latest prank call victim
Los Angeles: The police forces were alerted following a phone call about a housebreak at socialite Paris Hilton's mansion. But it turned out to be a prank call.
The "swatting" prank call was made to the police stating that someone had entered Hilton's mansion here, reports tmz.com.
However, when police arrived they did not find anyone. The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating the case.
Hilton is said to be in Miami when the incident took place.
The names of celebrities who have been part of swatting calls include Ashton Kutcher, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Clint Eastwood and Kris Jenner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan