Paul McCartney makes cancer-stricken woman`s dream come true
New York: Paul McCartney made a phone call to city official Susan Kupferman who is battling cancer, fulfilling her life-long dream.
According to mayor Bloomberg, McCartney called the terminally ill Beatles fan who was a top official at the MTA, when she was admitted in the hospital, the New York Daily News reported.
Kupferman, a former Bloomberg official was friends with McCartney`s wife, Nancy Shevell, who was a former MTA board member.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy Shah Rukh Khan is a tad worried about AbRam! – Here's why
- Asha Bhosle, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's unusual rendezvous in New York! - View pic
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season