Paul McCartney makes cancer-stricken woman`s dream come true
New York: Paul McCartney made a phone call to city official Susan Kupferman who is battling cancer, fulfilling her life-long dream.
According to mayor Bloomberg, McCartney called the terminally ill Beatles fan who was a top official at the MTA, when she was admitted in the hospital, the New York Daily News reported.
Kupferman, a former Bloomberg official was friends with McCartney`s wife, Nancy Shevell, who was a former MTA board member.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'