Paul McCartney makes cancer-stricken woman`s dream come true
New York: Paul McCartney made a phone call to city official Susan Kupferman who is battling cancer, fulfilling her life-long dream.
According to mayor Bloomberg, McCartney called the terminally ill Beatles fan who was a top official at the MTA, when she was admitted in the hospital, the New York Daily News reported.
Kupferman, a former Bloomberg official was friends with McCartney`s wife, Nancy Shevell, who was a former MTA board member.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma mesmerised by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s persona, not just her beauty
- 'Dad's Army' creator Jimmy Perry dies at 93
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Kangana Ranaut will look like this in Hansal Mehta's 'Simran'?
- Kaabil new poster: Is that Hrithik Roshan?
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study