Starbucks unveils the 1.5-pint coffee cup
London: Starbucks has launched a new super-size coffee cup, which is nearly a quarter of a gallon of coffee.
An imperial pint is a comparatively small 20oz, while its American equivalent is 16oz but the Trenta will be 8fl oz larger than the Venti cup for drinks.
Although the company didn’t mention the amount of caffeine in their new size cup, customers will probably only need that one cup to keep them awake most of the day - and half the night.
The new venture from Starbucks is part of the firm’s attempt to move beyond being a basic coffee chain.
``Trenta`` is Italian for ``thirty`` but the name might even be a reference to the Trenta valley in Slovenia.
“We have no plans to introduce the Trenta in the UK as our research shows there is not the demand for it. In the U.S. things are different so it is being launched over there,” the Daily Mail quoted a spokeswoman for Starbucks in the UK as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why