Stop saying you`re pregnant: Mila Kunis to men
Los Angeles: Actress Milka Kunis has asked men not to call themselves pregnant when their wives are expecting.
On `Jimmy Kimmel Live!`, the host shared with the 30-year-old actress that he and his wife Molly McNearney "are pregnant." Upon hearing this, the actress took off her mic and launched into a public service announcement.
"Stop saying, `We`re pregnant. You`re not pregnant... Are you crying alone in your car listening to a stupid Bette Midler song? No. When you wake up and throw up, is it because you`re nurturing a human life? No.
"It`s because you had too many shots of tequila. Do you know how many shots of tequila we had? None! Because we can`t have shots of tequila. We can`t have anything, because we got your little love goblin growing inside of us!," said the actress, who is expecting her first child with fiance Ashton Kutcher.
Following her statement, Kunis returned to sit with Kimmel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- These famous SHABADS of Guru Gobind Singh Ji will inspire you to never give up in life!
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- Salman Khan Arms Act case acquittal: Shah Rukh Khan to meet close friend?
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's 'automatic chemistry' will surprise you—Watch 'Kaabil' making video!