Ward off evil with crystals, Chinese coins
New Delhi: We often see people placing a horseshoe above the doorway to ward off evil. There are more lucky charms like bamboo plants and crystals that will make your abode prettier and also bring good luck.
Lovy Khosla, managing director of Elvy Lifestyle, suggests a list of products that will keep the negative energies away:
- Good luck bamboo plants: They can be placed indoors and also in the garden. The lucky bamboo plants stand for solidarity and oneness in the family.
- Dutch hex sign: Available in patterns like bird, star, flower and heart; hang it outside the house for protection and prosperity.
- Chinese coins: Used to attract money, the coins are often tied together with a mystic knot and placed in the southeast direction of the house.
- Three-legged toad: It is also considered to be auspicious for attracting wealth. Place the toad in the southeast direction, facing the room and never an outside door.
- Dragon charm: It brings career luck your way. It is also believed to strengthen your position within your company. Place it in north direction.
- Crystals: When placed in northeast direction, the crystals ensure success in educational matters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals