Why Lily Allen goes into shutdown mode?
Los Angeles: Singer Lily Allen has decided to go into shutdown mode after receiving criticism on a social networking site.
Allen says this is her way of coping with backlash, suggest reports.
The 29-year-old, who has got a lot of negative music reviews on Twitter lately, says: “I mean, that`s the only way to deal with it I think. It`s kind of boring talking about negative stuff all the time.”
The star has admitted she was party to blame for her recent album `Sheezus` flop.
She had previously blamed her manager Todd Interland for the wrong song choices, but now says that maybe her music just wasn`t good enough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!